Chapter 33

Recap:

When we finally became one, it felt perfect. It felt amazing. I was meant to be with him, I was made for him. I loved him so much and he was the best person in my life. The reason for my existence and I was his. His loving gaze and touch, taking me to a place I had never known existed.

It was perfect. 

Skin against skin, love and passion overriding our senses and making me feel so wonderful. So loved. And this feeling was just the two of us. As he marked me, I truly felt his. And in that moment, I knew that what we had was real and I would never trade it for anything. He was mine

Chapter 33:

I snuggled further into the cover, warmth cushioning me. It felt so good, so comfortable. Sunshine peaked out from the curtain but it didn’t bother me. I wanted to just lay here the entire day, my head resting against Blake’s arm. Sighing dreamily, I ran my hand down Blake’s chest, loving the feel of his ripped muscles. “Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” Blake commented, startling me as I hadn’t noticed he was awake. Ignoring him, I hummed as I leaned forward, trailing my tongue against his skin, a fire burning in me. I suddenly felt hot all over, hungry for him. 

Wetness pooled between my thighs and I squirmed uncomfortably. “Blake...” I moaned. What was wrong with me? Why was I so...horny!? Blake’s eyes darkened as he growled, and in a flash, hovering above me. 

He sniffed the air, his voice low. “God you smell good.” He ran his nose down my neck, breathing in. 

I shuddered, gripping his biceps. “Blake...” His name came out in a long, drawn out moan as I felt him place light kisses. I felt slightly sore and was reminded of what we did last night. The passion, and lust. It just made my body burn even more. 

Once again, we both became one. Sweat running down our skin. The bed rattled as he pounded into me. “Harder!” I moaned, and he complied. My eyes rolled to the back of my head and all I could see was stars when he licked my mark, and we both came shouting. 

He laid on his back next to me, both of us panting. My body felt satisfied, and yet my skin was still itching as if it wasn’t enough. I stared at my body, confused. “You’re in heat.” Blake answered my question, knowing exactly what I was thinking. 

I raised my eyebrow, “And that means...?” 

“It happens to females after their mate has marked them which happens during the first time they mate.”

“Why?” I asked, still not quite understanding. 

Blake sat up, looking away and shifting uncomfortably, eyes nervous. “Uh... It... When a female is in heat, they’re horny 24/7 till it ends, which is around a 4 to 5 days. This happens to insure that female will get pregnant.” I gasped, figuring out the rest. He didn’t need to explain. My eyes went wide as I realized that the past two times we had done it, he hadn’t used a condom! 

“Oh god.” I gasped, panicked. I looked up at Bake, “Does this mean I could be pregnant?” 

Blake hesitantly nodded, “But it’s unlikely, your scent hasn’t changed. Bella... Do you really not want this baby?” 

“No... Its just, I’m too young. But if we did have a baby, I’d still love it with all my heart. After all, it is a part of you and me, a symbol of our love.” I reassured him, sitting up and resting my forehead on his shoulder. I flinched slightly as I felt how sore I was. “I think I’m going to go soak...” I murmured. 

Swinging my legs to the edge of the bed, I tried standing up and ended up stumbling a bit. Rushing to my side, Blake wrapped an arm around my waist. “Are you okay?” Blake asked concerned. My cheeks flooded with colour as I blushed, feeling embarrassed. Nodding quickly, I grasped onto him tightly.