Chapter 6

Recap:

"You b*tch!," He had shouted at me. "You can't even do one simple thing, why do I even put up with you!" He then slapped me, making me fall to the ground. I scrambled as far as I could away from him. 

Tears poured out of my eyes as I sobbed. He kicked my ribs repeatedly, probably nearly breaking one. He picked me up by my shirt, and snarled at me slapping me repeatedly again. 

I snapped back to reality seeing his hand so close to my face yet not hitting me. I followed up his arm and saw a another arm holding him from doing anything to me. I looked and saw someone that made me widen my eyes in shock.

Chapter 6:

I shook my head in disbelief, why oh why did it have to be him! I thought he had left, for good. He had caused me so much pain and misery. I trusted him to catch me when I fell but he just let me fall while laughing.  

Why is he here?

Is this some sort of punishment?

Have I done something terribly wrong?

Even I don't deserve this. I felt Mick's hand let go of me causing me to collapse on to the floor. I shook my head again, murmuring over and over again to myself that this was a dream. 

I looked up and saw that we had in fact drawn quite a crowd. I heard someone shout my name but I was still in a daze from seeing A-Adam. God, it was so hard just saying his name.  He was my everything but I obviously wasn't to him. 

In a flash Blake was right infront of me, cradling me.  Whispering comforting words to me, wiping tears that I hadn't noticed from my face as the memories rushed through me. He turned away from me towards the crowd and shouted "Leave! This is none of your business! Go!" 

I could already see the rumors starting to pile up. The king of the school helping the loner emo girl. 

I was still sobbing, flashbacks and memories painfully overwhelming me.

"A-Adam, don't leave me!" I cried, clutching him to me. He ripped my hand off him giving me a look of disgust.  I felt me heart break, how could he?

I had trusted him, with every part of my already broken heart.  But no, he's willing to forget everything we had done together. 

"You dirty whore," he had spat at me. "And to think I actually started liking you, you were nothing more then a whore from the streets! You meant nothing to me!" With that he pushed me away from him and walked away leaving a sobbing me on the ground, making my heart break even more. 

I thought he was different from everyone else . But he wasn't, he was the same. 

That was why I kept myself guarded, I don't think I could handle another heartbreak. I don't trust people because everyone I had trusted broke me. If you let people in, it gives them the power to hurt you. 

Blake picked me up, running out the school towards the tree near the soccer pitch. He sat down against the tree, hugging my body against his and I continued crying hystericaly against him probably soaking his shirt. 

He didn't complain though, he continued whispering comforting words to me rubbing my back up and down. 

After a while I started calming down and realised what I did. I pulled myself away from him when I realised our positions. He was sitting cross legged while I sat on his lap with my legs on either side of him like I was stradding him.

I blushed furiously, scrambling away from him. 

He chuckled slightly, before reaching towards me and putting me on his lap again. I blushed but stayed there liking this way the heat from his body felt.  

He stroked my cheek looking at me softly. I unconsciously leaned closer towards him, I sighed in bliss.

He laughed again, his eyes shining happily from my reaction towards him. Suddenly he stopped laughing and turned serious, "Isabella, what happened there?" He asked.

"Oh nothing," I said waving my hand dismissively smiling through my teeth. He looked at me in disbelief obviously not buying the lie.

"You can tell me, you have to let it out." He said encouragingly. Should I or should I not? I haven't told anyone about this, well mainly because I had no one to say it too. What if he doesn't believe me? I don't think I could handle it if he looks at me in disgusts. Maybe I should have more time and tell him later.

I took a deep breath getting ready. My emotions were running all over the place.