Chapter 9

Recap: 

"I honestly hadn't though, I hated his friend so much! But he didn't listen to me. He kept accusing me of cheating and he said I was just a game and that I meant nothing. Even though he had try to force himself on me, I didn't care because by then I was completely and utterly in love with him."  I said sobbing. 

"But that was the biggest mistake I've ever made, now when I look back, I understand how horrible he really was, I guess I just was so happy that someone took notice of me, that I didn't care. I loved him so much, I couldn't let him go no matter what. He obviously didn't love me though." I said sadly .

I hadn't looked Blake's reaction the entire time, I was afraid. 

Afraid of what he would think of me .

Chapter 9:

I look up expecting to see a look of disgust , but instead it was anger. Anger at what Adam had done to me. 

Blake looked down at me and whispered, "Don't worry, I'll never leave you." I shook my head sadly, "Please don't make promises you can't keep, everyone who's said that has left me." 

"I'll never leave you," He promised. 

I smiled at that sentence and said, "I'll hold you to that." 

I couldn't believe it, me the loner emo sitting on Blake, the king of the school's lap. I blushed, loving the way I fit naturally into his arms. Suddenly Blake spoke up, "That isn't all there is to the story is there? You're hiding somethig from me." 

I looked down guilty, it was true I still hadn't told him about the abusing. "Please Blake, don't push me. I'll tell you when I'm ready." 

He looked like he was having an arguement with himself, but decided to let it be. I blew a sigh of relief that I didn't have to tell him yet which reminds me. "Blake, I need to ask you some questions." 

"Sure what ever you want." He answered. "What is this feeling? The electricty shocks and how I feel so ease with you when if it was any other guy I would be scared. I asked you before and you wouldn't answer me. Why?" 

He shook his head frowning, " There are something you won't understand, you'll have to wait."

"I," Wait this was unreasonable, I had just told him not to ask me and now I'm making him tell me something when he didn't to me. No, I'm won't be a hyprocrite. Before we could continue we saw a figure walking towards us.

It was Adam.

Blake's hands turned into fists, his arms tightening even more around me so there was practically no space between us. But who could blame him? I definitely couldn't, it felt comforting in his arms . 

My heart was going so fast I was afraid it would suddenly just stop. Adam stopped infront of us, a cruel smile on his lips. "Why hello, my dear Isabella." Blake growled when he said that, what is up with that kid is he a dog or something, but he's still adorable. 

"I need to talk to you," He said to me. "You are not going anywhere near her." Blake snarled at him.

I sighed, I needed to face my fears and stop running away from them starting by this. I tried standing up from Blake's lap, but couldn't so I faced Blake saying. "Let me go, I want to talk to him."

"No, what if he hurts you." He growled. 

"I won't hurt her," Adam said smiling a smile that didn't reach his eyes. Blake relunctantly let me go, as he went to stand up. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheeks before jogging back to school the whole time looking behind his shoulder in worry. 

I immedietly blushed after he kissed my cheeks nearly forgetting Adam was here. I turned towards him before saying rudely, "What are you doing here."

He stepped closer to me, brushing my cheek with his hand before I stepped away not wanting him to touch me. "You didn't think you could escape me now did you?" He smiled. But it wasn't a smile of happiness but of bitterness.

"W-what do you want?" I tried to appear indifferent but the shake in my voice gave me away. I was scared, afraid.

"You."

I stared at him in shock. What did he just say?

 "How dare you say that to me after what you did!" I glared at him. "What I did was a mistake." He whispered.

"Well, it made me realise what a bastard you are." I replied. He laughed "I see your as feisty as ever." Whenever I was with him I used to be my old self, bursting with energy. "I will never fall into your trap again," I said.

"We'll see darling, you'll be mine once again."