Chapter 34

Recap:

It felt like I hit concrete but it didn't hurt. Pushing away from Blake, I swam up to the surface gasping. "Blake!" I scolded as I saw his grinning face pop up above the surface, his dark hair plastered across his forehead. My anger faded away as quickly as it came once I saw his face.

 I couldn't resist pressing my lips to his. The water now felt warm as I got used to it, and I was glad he made me get in the lake, no matter how horrible his method was. Wrapping my legs around his waist, I gripped his hair in my hands. His hands found their way to my butt and I moaned. Running my hands down his muscled chest, I pushed closer. It was frustrating to have just the thin fabrics of my bikini and his swim shorts separating us.

Reluctantly, I pulled away from him. My breath came out in pants and I tried to calm down. Giggling, I looked around at the empty forest and shrugged. Whatever, I thought as I pulled him back to me and getting a taste of Blake. I didn't care, at this moment. All I needed, all I wanted was this hunk of a man in front of me and I was going to get it.

Chapter 34:

Jolting out of my sleep, I blearily looked around under half-opened eyes. Scratching my head, I yawned and stretched, hitting my right hand against the roof of the car. Blinking, I frowned as I turned to see Blake sitting next to me driving. Sunshine glinted off the car's hood, reflecting into my eyes and I winced. The radio was playing and Blake was humming along with the song. Smiling stupidly, I stared at him lovingly. He was so cute...

"Bella, awake yet?" He quietly asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Uh-huh." I leaned back against the chair lazily. "What time is it?" I asked.

"About 10am." Blake answered, smiling. "We're almost there."

Huffing, I impatiently tapped my finger against my thigh in a rhythm. He chuckled softly, one of his hands reaching up and ruffling my hair as if I was a kid. Pouting, I stuck my tongue out at him. I turned away and stared out of the window. Watching as the trees blended and became one big line of green mush as the car speedily drove past.

I soon spotted a familiar sign, right in front of a curve, that led to a huge house. I cheered, jumping in my seat. "We're home!" I sang. Blinking, I tilted my head to the side. I wonder when I started to think of Blake's house as home... But I suppose it made sense. Everyone I've come to love lived there, and I couldn't wait to see them again.

The crunch of gravel sounded as we drove into the yard and Blake turned of the engine. Giddy with excitement, I swung open the door and hopped down. Although I had only be gone for a few days, it felt like ages. Forgetting my bags, I ran towards the door, slamming it open.

"I'm home!" I called, breathing hard. I could hear Blake chuckled behind me, his footsteps making its way towards me. The house was silent, then suddenly a bang was heard...and noise sounded. Shouts and squeals were heard, and heavy footsteps rushed down the stairs.

"You're back!" I heard Alexis sing, her head popping out from the wall and in the next second I felt two bodies clash into me causing me to fall backwards laughing. Looking up, I smiled widely when I spotted Hayden's bright blue eyes and Alexis's midnight black hair.

A warm feeling spread through my chest and I hugged them closely to me. "I missed you guys," I whispered.

Alexis's eyes softened, "we missed you too."

Grinning, I slid out from underneath them and tried to stand up. Wobbling slightly, I felt Blake grip my arm, steadying me. His muscles flexed under the weight of all the bags and I stared, drooling. "Uh... hello?" I heard a voice call and I was snatched out of my day dream.