Chapter 18

You have storygirl123 to thank for this early upload !! She had messaged me giving me this AMAZING banner on the side --->

 This chapter is dedicated to her because the banner is beautiful and stunning and I can't thank her enough!! 

-------------------------------

Recap:

I heard heels clicking behind me and I turned around smiling. “Did they believe you?” I asked. She smiled, then pouted. “Don’t you trust me?” She said. “Of course they fell for it! Idiots!”

We both looked at each other, laughing. We made a deal, she get him. I get her. Too bad she doesn’t know I’ll kill him the second I get the chance.

I shrugged, didn’t they say don’t make deals with devil.

Silly girl.

Chapter 18:

Blake POV:

“NO!” I shouted as I heard what they said. They wanted to wait, to see what we were facing before rescuing her. “She could be dead by then!” It had been 4 days. 

I stormed out the room banging the door in my way. I was stopped in my tracks when Trisha appeared in front of me trailing her fingers down my chest. “Hey Blake,” She purred. I looked at her in disgust, “How many times do I have to tell you! What we had is over! Over!”

I walked away annoyed, she has been continuously bugging me ever since I broke up with her last year.

I have my mate now, no way in hell was I crawling back to her. She was a first class bitch.

I looked back to see her stomp her foot with a scowl on her face.

I needed to find my mate now. What if they tortured her, or worse. My wolf howled in pain, why did this have to happen? I wanted Isabella to have the best.

I wanted to do everything for her, I wanted to go on dates with her, love her, take care of her, have a family but the sick bastard that took her might’ve just ruined those hopes. I admit I wasn’t the best person before I met her, but she changed me.

For the better.

I loved her, not because she’s my mate but because of her strenght, honesty and she was nice, amazing and everything any person would love.

And I will do anything to get her back.

I was brought out of my thoughts when my beta rushed towards me. “We’ve got her scent!”

Hope filled me as we both took of took off, changing into our wolf forms on the way.