Chapter 28

• Dedicado a Fans and Readers that have stayed with during this story :)

Recap:

I saw happiness light up in his eyes. Before sadness replaced it and he slipped away from my grasp, and running off. I watched as he ran away, causing a pang in my chest. I wouldn’t let anything keep me away from him. He is my mate for gods sake, he is mine!

I finished explaining to Bella and she stared at me, saddened. “Give me a hug,” She said. “You poor thing.” I wrapped my arms around her. “You guys will get together,” She said determinedly. “If you're meant to be, nothing will come in the way.” 

I only could just hope she was right. 

Chapter 28: 

Travis soon, after our conversation, had moped out of the room sulking. I sighed, it seemed everyone wasn’t getting their happily ever afters. I slid off the silky covers, slowly starting to walk towards Blake’s room. I clicked open the door, nearly stumbling as I saw Blake peel off his pants from his already shirtless body. 

Licking my lips as I appreciated my view. He had a well defined six pack and broad shoulders that led down to a narrow waist waist. He stretched, his muscles clenching and I couldn’t help the heat that seemed flow through me. 

“Done staring at me?” He chuckled causing me to jump in surprise. He didn’t even look my way! “I can smell your scent-” He growled out. “-and your arousal.” I gasped and wet heat pooled between my thighs and in a flash he was in front of me. 

Running his nose along my neck, breathing in. “God, you smell so good.” He growled out. I let my head fall back against the closed door, my eyes fluttering shut as I gave more access. He laid soft kiss along my jaw going down my neck, before sucking on that spot. 

I moaned, grabbing his head. My knees buckled and Blake grabbed me by the butt lifting me up easily as I wrapped my legs around his waist. It was so hot, I could feel the heat overwhelm me. The need almost consuming me. Soon he lifted his head and just as he was about to press his lips to mine, I heard the door slam open. 

“Where is he!” A voice so filled with rage and hate filled the house. My closed eyes snapped open in fear. It was filled with so much malice, and yet there was fear too. 

Blake pulled me behind him protectively, his grip tight but not painful. He took a few steps back, holding me closer. The door was shoved open, nearly breaking off the hinges. Alec stood there, trembling with rage. His gaze murderous. “Alec!” I heard a more softer voice exclaim. “Get back here!”

I peeked around Blake’s big frame and was surprised to see Hayden. His eyes pleading as he pulled on Alec’s arm. He was so small compared to Alec and I worried for a second that in Alec’s rage, he might hit Hayden. 

“Tell me!” Alec gritted his teeth. “Calm down!” Blake growled. “Before you shift!” Alec took deep breaths, his shaking seeming to stop being as violent. 

“Now go downstair to the living room, I’ll be there shortly, then we’ll talk about what your business is in this.” He demanded. Alec stood there until Hayden pulled on his arm and he reluctantly followed. Blake turned towards me, gripping my shoulder. “I want you to stay here and-”