Chapter 27

IMPORRTTAAAANT !!!!!! REEEADDD !!!!! Ok I’ll keep this short and simple. If you are uncomfortable or don’t like gays, or gay relationship please do not read Travis’s POV. I’ll just tell you what happens in the a/n at the end of the chapter. Now if you're ok with it, you can read it but there will be some kissing and stuff. That is all. 

-------------------------------------

Recap:

I grinned, and pretended to think it over for a second. "Yes!" I finally shouted, when I couldn't hold in my excitement in. 

I kissed him, holding his face in my hands. Water dripping down both of us, but we didn't care. I pulled back and breathed, leaning my forehead against this. Today was just us, no one else. Tomorrow was different story, tomorrow was in the future. 

Right now, we were just living in the present. 

Chapter 28: 

I clutched him closer to me, whining in protest at his attempts to wake me up. Snuggling closer, feeling quite comfortable surprisingly on Blake’s rock hard body. He chuckled, the low sound vibrating against me. “Hmm I guess I’ll have to try a different way.” He sighed. 

I could feel him not doing anything, just still and it confused me. Suddenly my eyes shot open as I moaned at the feeling of his lips kissing down my neck. “Blake!” I moaned as he sucked on that one spot, the feeling of complete pleasure, making my toes curl and my knees would’ve buckled if I was standing. 

He rolled over so he was hovering over me, his lips making further down. Licking around the nub, not giving me what I wanted, “Blake!” I groaned, as I tried to place his head where I wanted it. Wet pooled between my thighs, the need burned in me as I whimpered. One of his hands playing with my other breast and just as his lips were about to settle on the hard nub, a knock sounded on the door. 

Blake’s head swung around, eyes black as he growled. “What do you want!” He snarled. A hesitant voice said from outside the door. “U-Um the Alpha is nearly here for you and the Luna.” 

Blake growled. “Leave!” I could hear shuffling away from the door. He ran his hand through his hair and his dark eyes made me burn more. It was no surprise that whoever was at the door knew I was here. Practically everyone knew I was sleeping in his room, but I was his mate and their Luna so it was right.  

It was the only place that kept my nightmares away ever since I first started living here and I just got into the habit of sleeping in his bad after a few nights of coming to his room in the middle of night. 

Bake laid down next to me as I panted, trying to calm myself down before realizing it was impossible and getting up. “I think I’m going to go quickly get a cold shower.” I yawned. Blake smirked at me, I could literally see his ego blowing up. 

He too got up and went to change while I entered the shower and sighed in relief. 

I could hear another knock sound on the door. “Alpha? He is here.” I quickly got out of the shower and put on clothes I thought were presentable enough.