Chapter 26

Recap:

“But we’re going on a date tonight, you pick the place.” I demanded. “I need it.” 

I guess he heard something in my voice that made gaze soften, lovingly. “Alright, whatever you want.” 

Those 3 words ringing in my head held so much meaning. They were meant for that one person standing in front of me, and I don’t know if I could ever grasp just how much he means to me. 

“I love you.” 

Chapter 26: 

“Are we there yet?” I complained, having nothing else to do and also wanting to be reassured he was there. The blindfold causing me to see nothing but darkness, and it made me feel afraid that I was alone, but I did it because he insisted. He chuckled,  the sound sending a shiver down my back and I wanted to hear more. “No, for the fifth time.” 

He wanted this to be a surprise, which was sweet so I agreed. I hated not seeing, not knowing what was happening around me. As if sensing my uncomfortableness, Blake wrapped one hand around my waist, scooting me a bit closer to him, while the other hand drove the car as if to reassure me he was there. 

I could feel us turn a corner, a muffled sound of music and cheering, bright lights peeked at the corner of the blindfold. The car stopped and Blake turned off the engine.

He quickly got out the car and held pen my door for me like a true gentlemen. Taking me in his arms, he closed the door behind him and turned me to face the bright lights. 

I could hear the bustling of people around me, the sweet smell of candy floss yet I still couldn’t figure out where we were. Grabbing the blindfold he untied the knot and a gasp left my lips as the blindfold slipped off, letting me see the sight. 

We were at an amusement park. I could see the huge ferris wheel, bright colourful lights adorning it, shining in the air like a beacon. Screaming came from the fast, swooping rides and I could see families and couples all around. My eyes wide, taking in all around me, Blake’s hand around my waist. 

I squealed, jumping up and down slightly as I turned towards Blake and hooked my arms around his neck. 

“Thank you so much Blake.” I murmured softly. “This is perfect.” 

He smiled lovingly, placing a tantalizing kiss on my lips that made me want more. His taste making my toes curl, as I grabbed his hair. Heat seemed to come from wherever he touched, an ache of longing filled me. He pulled away, eyes that looked silver from the desire. 

A moan filled with desire escaped as I leaned forward following him as he pulled back. 

He chuckled and leaned down to darkly whisper in my ear. “If you don’t want me to throw you on the floor and ravish you, I suggest not making those moans.” Those words made me hotter but they also made me realize where we were.