Chapter 4

Recap: 

"Huh why didn't you just leave me there and go with Pig face."

He burst out laughing at what I said. I liked hearing him laugh not that I would ever admit it. He burst out laughing again. Oh sh*t did I say that out loud. "Yes, you did." He said in between laughs.

"Hmph, well I'm going now."

He grabbed my wrist. "Promise me you'll hang out with me tomorrow."

I pretended to think for a while before saying, "Ok." I mean who could resist his face. After I said that his smile turned into a smirk.

"I said it out loud again, didn't I." I said dryly. He started laughing again, I huffed and turned around getting ready to go to my next class.

But after just walking a few steps away I couldn't stop the smile that came onto my face.

Chapter 4:  

Soon school had ended and everyone was streaming out the school. I grabbed my bag from my locker and headed out. I hoped that Dane wouldn't be at home, I have enough bruises to hide already. I soon reached home and opened the door praying in my head that he wasn't here. Guess I praid hard enough .

~.~ 

Right now I was in my room trying to block out the moaning that was coming from the room next to mine. You see after dinner my father went out to get drunk and bring back sluts like usual.

This happened practically every night with my father and then usually once the sluts leave he would get even more drunk and then start blaming that everything was because of me. He would start hitting me after that, it was the daily routine.

 Just as I expected after the sluts left he came after me. I didn't say anything knowing it wouldn't have made a difference. 

"You bitch! If you hadn't come. She would never have died!" He said with a hateful scowl on his face, then he slapped my face and punched me in the stomach.

That hurt me more then anything else he could've said, it was my fault she dies and I wished everyday I could go back and change it. He was right, I'm a murderer, I'm no better then him. 

I kept quiet knowing that if I screamed he would make it worse. He threw on to the floor and straddled me .

He pulled a knife out of his pocket and lifted of my shirt and started kissing it using the knife to pierce my skin wherever his lips touched my skin. After he finished he stood up and kicked me once again in the stomach and left the room.

I sat up and crawled to the bathroom and sat in the tub letting the water wash the blood away all this while not making a sound. I was used to this once I finished washing it off I grabbed my first aid kit and trying to bandage it to stop the blood from coming out.