Chapter 16

• Dedicated to All the wonderful fans!

Recap:

His smile started disappearing and he turned more nervous. I realized my mistake and practically screamed, “YES !!!”

I jumped into his arms and he stumbled back before catching me, holding me towards him. I put my arms around his neck. “Yes, yes, yes. A million times yes.” I exclaimed. He chuckled holding me tighter.

At that moment I was completely happy, nothing could have ruined the moment. And I was where I would always want to be, in Blake’s arms.

 Chapter 16:

Too say I wasn’t nervous would be a complete lie. I was sitting in front of a mirror while Alexis was doing my hair. I ended up asking Alexis for help as I had never worn make-up in my life, I know sad, and I had no idea how to do my hair or what clothes to wear.

She was pulling my hair making wince here and there. The mirror in front of me was covered because apparently she wanted me to be surprised of the result.

I sighed suddenly slightly, only slightly, regretting asking Alexis to help me. She was so god damn slow.

I smiled at what I thought, I was getting my real stubborn, headstrong self back bit by bit.

“Done!” Alexis finally said. I grinned, but that disappeared once I heard her next words. “Time for your clothes!”

She dragged me towards her gigantic closet and I’m not exaggerating, it was massive.

She stared throwing clothes around, digging into her closet while muttering to herself. “What should she wear? What about jeans? No-no-no too boring. Hmm What about a skirt? No-no-no.” This continued for a long time while I stood there watching.

“A-Ha!” She exclaimed, emerging from somewhere in the huge mountain of clothes holding a slightly higher then knee length lime green dress. It wasn’t a bright lime green colour, slightly darker. It was beautiful, and I gasped.

Alexis smiled satisfied then looked at her watch before practically running out of the closet, dragging me with her. She threw the dress at me shouting, “Izzy put it on! We haven’t much time!” While running around, looking for other things to use on me.

I stared at her gobsmacked, it was time! It couldn’t be! We stared at around 3pm and the date was at 6pm. I know, I was shocked when she burst in my room and that time telling me to get ready.

I took of my clothes and slipped on the dress.

It fit me perfectly as if it was made for me. Alexis walked towards me, adding a few last touches before dragging me towards the full length mirror and taking the cover off.

The woman in front of me was beautiful. She had flawless skin, her body was slim and the dress hugged all the right curves. It had a white sash underneath the bust. The woman raised a hand brushing her cheek, staring in amazement.