Chapter 3

Isabella Pov :

I put my my head down as I walked in trying not to get any attention. I walked to the desk and said "I'm the new girl my name is-" Before I could finished she interrupted me. "Yes I know who you are, here's you schedule sweetie," she said while passing me my schedule.

"Thankyou," I whispered and quickly walked out of the office willing the tears to spill.

She had called me sweetie, I remember my mom calling me that when I was little with a smile on her face as if I was the most important thing in the whole world.

I shook my head trying to forget it as if I could just throw the memory out of my head. I looked down at my schedule to find where my locker is.

I walked to where it was, I could see a group of people near it. They looked like the "popular crowd."

You know how I could tell , see all the girls were wearing clothes that looked like underwear and all the boys were muscular and looked like jocks. But I looked closer and saw another group of people of course they were in the popular crowd but there was something different about them.

Some of the girls actually wore clothes and the guys ...wow damn they were hot and him, the guy with the grey eyes was there. I could feel this pull telling me to go to him . They looked like they should be in a Magazine and they gave off an aura of power.

Suddenly he looked up , his gaze was so intense I had to look away and hurry up my pace to walk away faster.

I reached my locker and opened it,once I finished I closed it then I heard a high pitched voice from behind me . I turned around, oh and just my luck it was the girl that was rubbing herself over grey eyed hottie.

"Who are you, new girl " she asked in her snobby, annoying voice.

"I'm Isabella."

"Well listen here Isabella," she sneered.

"Don't get in my way just because your new and don't you dare go near Blake, he's mine and as if he would like someone like you," she hissed.

"Yeah, yeah," I answered even though my inner voice was telling to beat her up and say he's mine. Although a pang of pain did hit me when I heard her say that.

"Good," she said while flipping her hair and walking away.

Geez it's only been my first day, give me a break. The bell rang, I'm late for class I cursed in my head as I sprinted towards my class and banged the door open. Oops bad move I thought as everyone's eyes in the class looked at me. Damn I thought I wasn't going to get any attention.

"Good your here. Everyone this is Isabella, she is our new student." said Mr.Grundy. I walked to where he was infront of the class keeping my head low.

"Would you like to tell us about yourself, Ms. Garcia." He asked.