Lost souls pt4

I watched Gabriel quickly turn the corner disappearing behind the shelf, "so is he your brother?" I jumped at Delsin's question "oh, um, no he's just a friend." I said turning back around then knelt down helping him. We were silent for a moment "he must be a really good friend to have." he said breaking the awkward silence, I looked up at him thinking about how out of place his statement was "why do you say that?" I asked "oh no reason, I mean his name is Gabriel he must have good luck or something." he looked at me smiling then went back to cleaning "ya, good luck. Um hey I'm sorry but I have to go and find him we have a thing to do." I said standing up quickly, I don't know why but I had a bad feeling all of the sudden something wasn't right. I bent down picking up my basket, when I stood back up Delsin was standing inches away from me, I stumbled back a little startled "so how long have you known him?" he asked holding his creepy smile "awhile, why?" I asked stepping back Delsin quickly stepped forward grabbed my bicep tightly "tell me why he would be so interested in you? Are you special to him?" he growled his whole personally changed in an instant. I tried to pull away but his grip was to strong "I'm not special, he's just a friend." my voice cracked with fear as I began to beg him to let me go then I heard Gabriel's voice from behind him "so you pick on innocent girls now brother?" his voice was blank as Delsin turned, a flash of light made me quickly close my eyes, I opened my eyes to see Delsin laying in blood on the floor. I stumbled back feeling sick my eyes moved up to Gabriel standing with that silver blade in hand "what the hell did you just do?" I muttered feeling pure terror wash over me "now calm down." he said stepping forward the hand with the blade slowly falling to his side "you just murdered someone in the middle of the store, how am I supposed to calm down?" I snapped feeling the sickness rises in my stomach, I quickly put a hand over my mouth to hold it back my mouth watering, stomach churning faster, I quickly bent over to the side unable to contain it anylonger. I ran my sleeve over my mouth before glancing over at Gabriel who had turned his head way "I'm sorry." he muttered with a sad frown.

I stepped back away from the discussing liquid I had threw up "I don't understand why? Why did you kill him?" I asked feeling warm tears fill my eyes, he looked over at me "we can talk about that later, we need to go. Like now." he said stepping towards me, I felt dizzy, I ran a hand over my face trying to shake it "we, um, we can't you just killed someone we need to call the police and tell them what happened." I said looking back over to him "oh ya great idea, hello officer, um ya I'd like to report that I just killed an angel because well your gonna think this is funny, he was gonna hurt my friend here. Oh I'm sure they'll believe that, what could go wrong." he said sarcastically as he quickly walked over grabbing my arm "now come on you can continue this freak out at your house." he continued before we were standing in my house. "what?" I muttered looking around at my poorly decorated living room, Gabriel sat down on the sofa with a huff "so that was one of the dicks I told you about," he sighed running a hand through his hair "well how do you know that?" I asked frowning down at him "Well I seen him, I knew who he was." he said looking up at me "then why did you just take off and leave me with him!?" I snapped stepping towards him "Well he wasn't there when I first saw the guy, he must have just showed up." he sighed scooting back a little "what!? How is that supposed to make any sense at all?" I said as my frown intensified "the angel wasn't there the whole time, he must-have showed back up when he heard my name." he said fidgeting with his jacket.

I sat down beside him "so they can jump in an out of people?" I asked looking over at him "ya, once the person says yes." he said looking a little disappointed "you don't seem to happy about that." I said looking down "No, because that guy was still in there." he said softly still playing with his jacket, I sighed rubbing my eyes in frustration, what on earth did I get myself into I thought "so the real Delsin died too?" I questioned feeling sick again "yes" he muttered looking away from his jacket "I need some water," I sighed as I got up and hurried to the kitchen. I downed two glasses then stood huffing trying to understand what I had just heard "I'm sorry, he's in a better place now. So that's an upside." he said as I looked behind me to see him sitting on the kitchen table he smiled a little at me "whipe that fucking smile off your face, you just killed someone I don't think that's something to be proud of Gabriel." I snapped clinching my jaw in anger, his smile quickly faded at my words.