pt.17

Damn it Gabe maybe I wanted to go too. I pick up my cup and sip the hot coffee, thirty minutes had passed and I sit waiting for Gabriel's return. "so have fun without me?" Gabriel asks as he sits across from me, I look over at him a little annoyed from waiting but mostly the lack of sleep "why'd you just take off?" I ask placing my cup down "well I went to see stooge one and two, hey are you the third now?" he asks with a laugh "Gabriel really can you just be serious for one second, why didn't you take me?" I ask again narrowing my eyes at him "Because I figured you'd want your rest," he says with a sigh "fine, if you don't want to tell me then I can't make you but please leave I need to get some sleep." I say as I stand "but you have work," Gabriel says looking up at me "I called in, not that it concerns you." I say blankly before walking out.

I wake up a few hours later and lay in bed thinking of how mean I was to Gabriel, I feel bad now I shouldn't have acted like that. I drag myself out of bed and downstairs to see Gabriel sitting on the couch he looks up at me with a smile "good-morning" he says "hey, I um, I'm sorry about this morning." I say with a sigh "no need really. I don't take things personally especially with you humans." he says as he stands "upside I made you coffee." he says walking into the kitchen. I follow him and he hands me a cup "so can I ask again why you didn’t take me with you to talk to am and Dean?" I ask before taking a sip "just didn’t think about it and I kinda want to evolve you as less as possible." he says awkwardly "well I'm not helpless Gabe, I can take care of myself." I say as I sit the cup down "but I do appreciate the concern." I add trying to not sound like a bitch. He just nods "well we should get over there and get this over with." he says as he looks up at me "I'll go get ready." I say before heading back upstairs. I walk back down and see Gabriel standing with my bag and the bear he'd given me in hand "Ok I'm ready when you are." I say making him look up at me "Ok let's get this over with," he says placing the bear back in my bag then handing it to me. I look down and smile at the cute little bear before he places a hand on my shoulder "so Dean where's your better half?" he asks. I look up to see us standing in the motel room, Dean smiles sarcastically before Castiel walks over to me looking between me and Gabriel "how do you know him?" he asks his eyes stopping back on me "well it's a long story but he kinda broke into my house and we've been besties every since." I smile as I look over at Gabriel "I wouldn't say breaking in more like wandered." Gabriel chuckles "this is peculiar, what do you remember about your death brother." Castiel asks looking over at Gabriel "not much really but don't we have bigger problems." Gabriel says walking past Castiel "ya what have we found about Andras?" I ask looking over to Dean "what you haven’t talked to your little angel here." Dean says motioning to Gabriel "the same could be said to you Dean no need to get all snippy she just did what I asked." Gabriel says with a chuckle "why the hostility?" I ask still staring at Dean "Gabe is right you kept your angel from me too." I add crossing my arms "well Cas isn't a freaking archangel, no offense." Dean says looking over at Castiel "none taken." Castiel sighs "he isn't a weapon Dean, he's my friend." I say feeling a little agitated "I'm not saying he is I'm just saying it could've saved us sometime ok. Anyway Sam should be back soon then we can get this whole thing over with." Dean says packing his duffel bag "so what do we know?" I ask looking between Castiel and Gabriel "I know that these witches are trying to raise lucifer again they think Andras and Allocen can break the cage enough to free lucifer again." Castiel says "how do they know this?" I ask "well Abaddon aside they are the two most powerful of lucifer's fallen they think that they can force it open like breaking a lock, if it's possible I'm not sure but we can't chance it." Castiel says looking a little worried "well you are right about that we can't chance it." I say as I pull out my notebook "I have a spell I can do to disperse the Dean's magical energies," I say as I stop on the spell "these ingredients are very complex but I could get them easily." Castiel says looking from the page up to me "yes please." I say with a smile "it will take some time to prepare but it will be done within our time limit." I add looking between the three "where you gonna get the juice?" Gabriel asks "I got it don't worry." I smirk as I playfully push him "you two want the room or what?" Dean asks with a frown "shut up," I say narrowing my eyes at him Castiel gives us a confused look before he vanishes. I mix the ingredients as I say the spell Castiel stands watching me as if curious of what I'm doing "isn't this ancient Nordic magic?" Castiel finally asks "yes, it's not what you expected huh?" I say with a smile "not at all, Dean said you were a white witch, a wiccan I believe" he says looking up at me "I am or I was rather, I've learned a few other things since my exhale. Besides there are several forms of white magic not just pagan." I say before adding the rest of the ingredients "interesting." Castiel says as he studies me. A few minutes later Sam walks in "what'd you find?" Dean asks as he stands walking over to Sam "well three other possible locations they have everything set up so it's hard to tell which is the real one." Sam says with a sigh "Ok so we split up." I say quickly pouring the ingredients into a vial, I hand it to Sam before I pour the rest into another "put this in the four corners of the cemetery as they begin the ritual." I say sliding the vial into my pocket "I'll call you or Dean if mine is the lucky winner." I add with a smile "who said you were going alone? There's going to be atlest one team of two." Dean say with a frown "it only makes sense you two stay together, I got magic so don't worry about me and these two, well do I have to explain?" I say with a sigh. Dean stands a moment looking between us "I'm ok with it. it'll be fine Dean so don't worry." Gabriel says trying to reassure him "fine but you call, do nothing else but call." Dean says looking from Gabriel to me "yes sir." I say sarcastically as I grab my things.

After Gabriel leaves I sit down behind a part of the wall I have a clear view of the ritual site when I move forward, seems like a good spot. I sit back and wait for what feels like hours when my phone buzzes, I answer in a whisper "Hello?" I say as I peek over the wall "hey you seen anything yet?" Dean's voice asks "did I call?" I chuckle sitting back down "No but I wanna make sure you don't go all Rambo on us." Dean says with a sigh "I'm fine Dean I promise I won't do anything until someone gets here." I say feeling annoyed, I've sealed this thing away before I think I'll be just fine "well just be careful." he adds "I will bye." I say before hanging up. Damn I'm not a kid I can handle myself, I place my phone in my pocket and sit in silence a moment before a cracking stick makes me turn back then suddenly a sharp pain in my head before I black out.

I slowly become aware of the voices surrounding me, my eyes slowly open to see several hooded people standing around me. I lay ontop of a tomb my arms and legs tied down "oh shit." I mutter as I struggle to get free "yes it seems you are in a bit of a situation." a voice says I look to my right then my left to see him "Andras," I say my voice unsteady and shakey "the one and only, so Mary tells me you work with the Winchesters now," he says as he steps closer his dark brown eyes staring down at me and into my soul. My throat won't let me speak the knot holds fast preventing my whimpered voice from escaping, memories of that night come rushing back as I watch his smiling face "are you forbidden to speak or is it because you're just so happy to see me?" he asks bending down a little closer "I think it's the latter. I've missed you so." he whispers his breath tickling my ear. I try to jerk away but his hand quickly cups my head "don't be like that I'm giving you a great honor, you will be Allocen's meat suite isn't that just fantastic." he adds before quickly kissing me passionately tears roll down my face as his tongue dances around inside my mouth. He pulls back holding his discussing smile "just as I'd thought an innocent little sheep." he says softly before standing straight "begin the ritual." he says looking to the hooded figures.