you, me, and the witch pt.10

"H-Hey, um calm down, we aren't going to kill you, we just want some answers." the tall man says taking a few steps to me "I don't know what you're talking about, I swear, I've never killed anyone." I cry sniffling through my tears "Ok, well just ah calm down, we need to ask you a few more things" he says as he kneels down infront of me. I suck in a few more shaking breaths trying to calm myself "ask, what? I don't know anything you're talking about." I say as I choke back a few more gasps, I look back at the other man how had put his gun away "why are you in my house? Who are you?" I ask as I begin claiming down more "we're the FBI, I'm agent Lynyrd and this is agent Skynyrd." the man by the door says as he takes out his badge and so dose the other showing them to me "Lynyrd Skynyrd, isn't that a band?" I ask looking between them in disbelief "yaa it is, we actually get that alot," agent Skynyrd says with a awkward smile "you aren't real FBI who are you?" I ask again narrowing my eyes at them, Skynyrd let's out a sigh "I'm Sam and this is my brother Dean," he says as Dean let's out an aggravated groan "what Dean she knows so we can lie now." Sam snaps as he stands up "Ok so why are you here if you aren't cops?" I ask before I pick myself up. "it's a long story ok, we don't have time to explain but you can help, do you know of any witchs around here?" Dean asks stepping beside Sam "well I'm a white witch, a wiccan so I don't really know anyone who'd kill people, I try to stay to myself." I say before I pick up my books and place them on the shelf. "ya ok, but you haven't hear anything?" Dean asks again pressing the matter further "I told you no ok." I snap we stay silent a moment "there maybe a few, I'm not sure though, you could try asking around the Witches Calderon that's where I got these books." I say breaking the tension. They both nod "I'm sorry, I'm still trying to get over the fact you both just had me at gun point so I'm not feeling real helpful right now." I add with a sigh "we understand, so you have no reason to apologize we kinda jumped into it with any real thought." Sam says glancing at Dean with an irritated look "well you know," Dean says clearing his throat "anyway we'll check out that store, sorry about all this again," Sam says looking back at me "here, if you think of or hear anything give us a call." he says as he hands me a card, I take it and give him a half smile "sure, why not I guess." I mutter before placing the card down, they then walk out the door Sam giving me another awkward smile before he closes the door, freaking hell man, why is all this happening to me? I grab my books and head back upstairs.

I'm awoke by the sound of honking from outside, I lift my head up and run my sleeve over my cheek brushing the drool from my face before I look down at the time, I must've fell asleep sometime last night. I stand and walk down stairs, as I'm making myself something to eat I wonder if Gabriel had showed up as I was sleeping, probably not he may have gotten busy or something. I sit down an eat before returning upstairs, I skim through the dialog book, nothing in it comes close to what I need, i should go back to the bookstore. I get ready then gather my things but before I can leave a loud knock stops me, I answer and see Sam standing with a worried look "hey sorry to just drop by but I was wondering if maybe Dean had come by before me?" he asks "No, I don't think so anyway, I just got up why?" I ask rasing an eyebrow "No reason thanks though." he turns and walks down the steps "hey are you sure you don't know any other witchs?" he asks as he turns to look back up at me "No, but like I said that bookstore" I say "ya they really wouldn't tell us anything so, but ya thanks anyway." he says before continuing down the walkway, damn it, I quickly shut my door "hey sam!" I shout catching his attention "I'm going to that store again anyway, maybe I could go with I have a friend there maybe she can tell us some." I suggest as I stop infront of him "thanks I'd appreciate that." he says with a smile.

The bell rings as I step in Sam close behind "Hello Phil, is Mary here?" I ask the short bald man standing behind the counter "ya I'll go get her." he says before walking to the back "what luck, I was sure she had today off." I say glancing back at sam "ya let's just hope she'll tell you something." Sam says as he looks at a few books "is Dean ok?" I ask turning to face him "Well, he came here by himself after, well you know and he hasn't been back." he says with a sigh "oh no, I'm sorry," I say "hey how's it going?" Mary says interrupting our conversation "hey Mary" I smile over at her "would it be ok if I asked you some questions?" I ask, she looks over at sam "You're that agent, why you with him?" she asks looking back at me "well he's a friend and I'm trying to help him." I say trying not to sound nervous "alright, you're good people so I'll take that as a voucher for him. What do you want to know?" she asks crossing her arms "well me want to know about any possible witch covens" I say before Mary pushes us to the back of the store "why are yall so interested in covens?" she asks "we just are so please do you know any?" Sam says sounding a little desperate. She looks between use a moment "well there is one, the only one now but I think you two should leave well enough alone." she says before writing something down "we can't ok, my brother may be in danger so please," Sam says sounding more and more desperate "I know I figured something like that. So here. Do some reading before you walk into the Lions den and here are the directions to said den." she says handing us a book and the paper she'd wrote on "thanks Mary I owe you." I smile "ya ya, just be careful." she says with a sigh before we turn and walk out.

We step outside into the chilly air "so where to now?" I ask trying to look at the paper "well I go to get my brother, so thanks for the help." Sam says shoving the note in his pocket "wha? No way I'm going to, I can help." I say glaring up at him "look thanks for your help but this is were it ends I don't want you getting hurt." he says with a serious expression "oh spare me, I've practiced dark magic, I can help I still know a few tricks. I can help you." I say confidently "No I'm sorry but I don't want to chance it." he says before walking to the drivers door "suo mana tu' ru" I say a large gust of wind pushes against Sam almost knocking him over, the wind passes and he looks over at me a little shocked "should I call lighting next?" I ask with a smirk "get in." he sighs sounding defeated.