ghosts pt.12

Dean turns and looks back at me after a moment "look I know whatever happened to your brother must have sucked but you can stop whatever from happening again by telling us who the hell it is." he says looking me in the eyes "Andras" I say softly "Andras, never heard of him." Dean says shaking his head a little "well he hasn't been front and center like most, how do you think he survived cain." I say with a sigh "so who is he exactly?" Sam asks "he's one of the first fallen angels to be cast out with Lucifer. An angel corrupted by Satan himself, but when Lucifer said that cain, a human, would train them he and a few others rebelled against that idea and took off." I say before taking a my notebook from my bag "here, page 210, that's all I know about him." I add handing Sam the book, Sam takes it and quickly flips to the page, "I see. so you wanted to summon him why? this guy seems worse than abaddon." Sam says "well you could say that, and he's much stronger, we needed him for another spell." I say feeling a little more ashamed "what other spell?" Dean asks "to summon Lucifer." I mutter as I rub my hands together nervously, if Gabriel could hear me now I bet he'd be so disappointed. "so the devil huh? well I must say from experience he isn't that impressive." Dean scoffs "you met Lucifer?" I ask a little shocked "ya once or twice, actually threw his ass back in the pit." Dean says proudly, the pit? lucifer's cage, "how'd you do that?" I ask, Dean looks back at me "wouldn't you like to know." he says staring at me blankly "well I was just curious sorry." I mutter as I look away from him "so why would you want Lucifer out?" Sam asks before handing the book back to me "I dunno, Heather was the one in charge and she wanted it so," I say trying not to remember that night. "well that's in the past now right?" Sam asks rasing an eyebrow at me "ya, I'm done with that kinda stuff." I say "ok so first thing, we need to make sure it's this Andras guy, and if it is we figure out how to gank him, simple and to the point ya?" Dean says looking between us "ya I'm on board." I say as Sam nods with a half smile, "well let's go get this son of a bitch then." Deans says.

We pull up to a motel, "this is where you're staying?" I ask making a disgusted face "ya, what about it princess." Dean says before getting out if the car, I roll my eyes before following them into their room "so where do we start?" I ask as I examine the room "well I need to go see if Mary is around, maybe she can explain." Sam says before handing me a laptop "here, you two say here and look for a way to kill this demon." he adds as I take it "wait, I can go with you." I say "no, you know more about this thing than we do so you just look for something." he says stopping my protest "fine." I mutter before placing the computer on the table, Sam leaves and Dean turns on the tv "aren't you going to help me?" I ask looking back at him "nope, you got this, I believe in you." he says with a mouth full of chips, I turn back to the computer and begin my research. A hour later I look back at Dean now laying on the bed asleep, I could sneak out and help Sam, my chair squeaks as I move to stand, my eyes study Dean for any sign he heard, nothing, thank god he's a hard sleeper I guess. I grab my stuff but before I open the door "tell me you're going to get beer." Dean's voice says "ah, ya sure that's exactly what I was gonna do." I say with a smile as I turn to see him sitting on the edge of the bed "well I'll come with you then," he says as he grabs his jacket "oh, no no, I'll get it don't worry." I say trying to talk him out of coming with me "so what'd you find?" he asks completely ignoring me "I um, well, nothing really. they don't have that kinda stuff on the internet." I sigh as he stands beside me "well hopefully Sam came up with something, let's go before he gets back." he says ushering me out the door.

We stand in line, Dean holding the beer "why do you want to run off?" he asks, I look up at him in shock "what do you mean?" I ask "you weren't really coming to get beer, why were you trying to sneak out?" he asks as we step up to the counter "I don't know, I just want to help clean up my mess, I feel like this is my fault." I say with a sigh as I follow Dean out the door "well, rushing into danger isn't the answer unless you have a way to kill this demon bitch." he says glancing over to me. "I guess you're right." I say as Dean unlocks the door, "you're damn right I'm right. I've been doing this along time so I know a thing or two." he says placing the beer on the table, I nod "so have you killed a demon before?" I ask as he sits down and opens a bottle "ya once or twice why?" he asks handing me the beer "just wondering I guess, I didn't really think it was possible." I say sitting across from him "oh it's possible sister and we'll kill this asshole too." he says with a smile before taking a big drink. A few beers later Dean and I sit laughing, him telling me stories about Sam and himself, I'd forgotten all about the knight, Gabriel and many of my other problems "so we killed the whole lot of them, then I had a drink, a good piece and moved on. The sweet life of a hunter." he says with a chuckle "a piece?" I laugh wondering what he meant "a piece of ass," he says before clearing his throat "oh, I see. ew." I say twisting my face in disgust "oh come on you can't tell me you've never had a quickie and moved on." he says placing his empty bottle down "no, I'd never." I say quickly feeling a little uncomfortable. Dean stares at me making me all the more uncomfortable "no boyfriend?" he asks after a moment "no, I don't have much luck in that area." I sigh "wow that sounded more pathetic than I thought it would." I add "so you're on a dry spell, you'll bounce back, hey what about sammie?" he asks "what about him?" I ask not liking the turn in the conversation "you and him?" he says rasing his eyebrows "no way!" I say feeling my face blush a little "ok, ok. I see you're one of those girls." he say with a laugh "what's that suppose to mean?" I ask narrowing my eyes at him "shy, reserved, not very confident with men and not outgoing at all." he says, I nod "sounds like me." I huff "I don't see why." he says sitting back in his chair "huh?" I feel my face blush more "I don't see why," he says again, my heart pounds as he smiles over at me, is he? I quickly take a drink trying not to jump to assumptions, I'm a loss for words.