pt.24

We stand a few more awkward moments before Sam walks in "oh hey Gabriel." he says looking between us "can I talk to you privately?" he asks as his eyes stop on me "he knows, Castiel told him and I talked to him about it." I say with a smile "well if that is the case Dean may have found something." Sam says as he sits at the table "what'd he find?" I ask sitting across from him "I'll let him tell you but it is about seraphim." he says. Gabriel sits down next to me "how'd he find something? Not even heaven has much on them." Gabriel says "well it's more like someone." Sam says with a sigh before we hear the front door open.

We quickly walk into the living room to see Dean standing with a red-haired women "Hello dear." she says smiling over at me her thick Irish accent makes me smile "Hello." I say before looking over to dean "well now your life is officially screwed." he sighs "this is Rowena." Sam says narrowing his eyes at her "now no reason to be like that Samuel I'm here to help remember." she says holding her friendly smile. I introduce myself before putting a hand out "oh I know who you are. You're all the buzz right now." she says before happily taking my hand "I am?" I question taken back by her knowledge of me "yes dear and Gabriel." she says looking over to him "save it sister," he scoffs rolling his eyes "ah not like I've heard I see, well I guess you can't believe all that people say." she says her smile dropping quickly before she looks back at me her smile returning "so I hear you want to know about seraphim. Perhaps we can discuss it over a little tea." she says and I nod before walking back to the kitchen.

"so Rowena, how do you know about seraphim?" Sam asks as Sam Dean and her sit around the table. Gabriel stands close to me beside the stove his eyes locked on her "yes, the book and some personal knowledge but before we get into that might I ask why you want to know about them?" she asks looking between us "like we'd tell you." Dean says rolling his eyes "then no deal Dean. I want to know the reason or my knowledge stays locked away right here." she says tapping her head with her index finger "well we really down know." Sam say with a sigh "I do." I say before looking over to Gabriel who shakes his head no at me "but Gabe if we don't tell her how is she going to help?" I ask "she can just tell us what she knows, she can't be trusted." Gabriel says in a whisper "I can hear you." she says looking over at us "I may not have the most trustworthy reputation but I'm the only thing you've got." she says staring Gabriel down "well we don't need you to talk, I'll just rip it right out of you." Gabriel snaps before quickly walking towards her. I grab his arm stopping him before I step in-between them placing my hands on his chest "Gabriel calm down ok. I know you don't like or trust her but this will solve nothing." I say softly looking into his eyes before turning to face Rowena "look I know you're cautious and want to know why but you have to understand our secrecy is for good reason." I say "is it because of this so called darkness?" she asks looking between us "ya it is." Sam says with a sigh "Ok then that's all I needed to know." she says her smile returning. We sit for about an hour her explaining what she'd heard about seraphim over the years "so they're not warriors? What's that mean?" Dean asks running a hand through his hair "well they are more like guardians. Guardians of God's throne. What that means I'm not sure but I've heard it means heaven all together." she says taking a sip from her cup "well what's the book say?" Sam asks "something else entirely but it's not much only that they are to protect. Kind of up for speculation but that's the only thing I seen relating to the seraphim in the book of the damned." she says "however," she adds with pause "oh here we go." Dean says as he throws his hands up making Rowena cut her eyes "anyway there might be another way to gain more information but I'll need the book." she says taking another sip "No way Rowena not happening." Sam says shaking his head "Ok I suppose but that's the only other way." she says placing the cup down. Sam and Dean share a worried look before looking over at me and Gabriel "well it's up to you two, you know her better than me." I say not wanting the responsibility of this decision. They then shift the stare over to Gabriel who simply shakes his head no "well that three against one." Dean says "Ok well since I can't help further I'll just be on my way." she says before standing "it has been lovely and such wonderful tea thank." she says glancing over at me "now wait a minute. There has to be another way." Sam says before quickly stopping her "I'm afraid not Sam. I only read part of the book when you had me chained." she says staring up at him. "look we know you and I have to agree with Gabriel here. You aren’t touching that book so think of another way." Sam says glaring down at her "well I don't know another way. Why don't you ask your angel friends I'm sure they can think of something." she smiles before walking around him.

We hear the front door open and close before Sam let's out a sigh as he looks over to Gabriel "well you have any ideas?" he asks "Gabriel we need something here." I say softly "I don't really trust her either but it's all we got." I add "we'll find something else." he says blankly.