Chapter 1

Chapter 1

11 Years Ago

(Chase)

Miya: Where is my money little nigga

Chase: I'll it have by the end of the week I swear

Miya: Have my money by midnight

I received a hard slap to the face then one of her men picked me up and threw me out. I sell drugs to help provide for my poor family but they don't know about this. I lost some of this girls money and now I owe her 1K. I have no idea where I'm going to get the money from but I gotta get it and as soon as possible. This girl family is my age which is sixteen but she was born into the game since both of her parents are old time gangsters. She's crazy too and you also be stupid to try and fight someone like her. She's really smart and I needed to get her money before she takes me out. I'm over two months late with her money. I finally reached home and I found my little sister Miracle waiting for me by the front door. I picked her up and kissed her cheek and she smiled. I love my little sister so much.

Miracle: I missed you

Chase: I missed you too

Miracle: Can we go to the ice cream palace pretty please

Chase: Tomorrow I promise

Miracle: I'm sleepy goodnight

Chase: Goodnight sis

She rested her head on my shoulder and dozed off a little while later. I took her to our room and tucked her in. Our favorite thing to do together is go to this place called the ice cream palace. It's a ice cream buffet with unlimited toppings and just our favorite spot. I love seeing her with ice cream all over her face and clothes. She always smiles and she makes me happy. I make money for us because I'm emancipated. Our parents are alive but my dad was a little too touchy feely with her one night and my mom a stupid moron that does whatever he says. I took her and ran away to my best friend house and his mom helped me get emancipated but it's hard providing for us. But I also do give my mom and dad money because my dad just recently lost his job. But me, I live in a one bedroom apartment with her and it's really tiny and cramped up. An yeah I did leave a six year old home alone. She listens to me and knows better to answer the door when I'm not there. When I gotta leave she just sits by the front door and waits for me to come home or she takes a nap. Its not safe but it's better than having her around my dad. But anyways after I got her to bed I told her I gotta go again. She nodded at me and then shut her eyes. I closed the bedroom and left the house and went out into the night. I went to my favorite store. The owner here loves me and this store makes a lot of money. I know I was about to betray this old man but you gotta do what you gotta do. I put a gun up to his head and before I knew it I was walking down the dark street with a duffel bag filled with 1K and a little something for me. As I was walking I seen a group of dudes following me. I knew it was the rival gang and I had to get this money to Miya right now. I started running as fast as I could but suddenly a car pulled in front of me blocking my way out the alley. The guys started jumping me and they stole the money. I eventually got up when they were long gone and went to Miya house to plead my case. I gave her the hundred dollars in my pocket and told her give me more time. She never answered she just took the money and slammed the door in my face. I decided to go to my friends house first so he could make sure I got home safe. As were walking I looked to the side of me and I seen a car coming by and rolling down they're windows. Before me and my best friend could run we were shot. I laid there on the ground trying not to die. The person dressed in all black wearing a mask shot my best friend a few more times. A tear fell from my eye then they stood over me and took a few more shots. Before I knew it I had taken my final breath.

***********************

(Miya)

I gave that boy enough time to have my money and he just kept giving me excuses so me and my people took him out. It was wrong to shoot that buddy of his but we couldn't leave any witnesses. Next step was break into his apartment and steal all his valuables and sell it. That's to make up for my 1K that I don't have. We eventually got the apartment and we started tearing that place up. I decided I go check in the bedroom. I opened the door and found a little girl hiding under the covers crying. Only her eyes were showing then she covered her face away. I didn't know he had a daughter or sister or whoever the hell she is but it is what it is. I sat down on the bed so she wouldn't focus on all the commotion going on outside and all the commotion that's about to go down in here. She took the covers away from her face and peaked at me. This little girl had pretty eyes and looked a little like Chase. She didn't say anything, she just kept staring and crying silently. As I was about to speak to her my people came inside the room and started tearing the place apart. She then decided to jump on one of my people and bit his ear. I took her off and threw her on the bed. She hit her head on the wall and stared crying again. She told me I'm mean then tried to attack me. I took her off me and pinned her down to the bed. I really didn't wanna hurt this little girl. Her adorable face was stopping me. I told her relax and I'm not going to hurt her. She calmed down a little and then she said if I don't want her to say anything give her something to keep quite. I gave her one of the earnings in my ear and I told to sell it and make money off it. After my people were done tearing up the place we were leaving. But not before one of my dudes shot her. I heard her scream a little then she was unconscious. I yelled at him but he was right. We couldn't leave any witnesses. I looked back in the bedroom at her one more time as the blood poured out her chest and shoulder. I already knew she was dead and I shut the door and we made our exit.

Author Message

Well there goes the first chapter everyone. Thanks for reading everyone and hope you continue to read the story. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone