Chapter 28

Chapter 28

(Lele)

Miya: So you found her

Lele: Of course baby and pretty soon I'll have her back here for you

Miya: Good when I get her here I'm going to make sure she never runs away from me again

Lele: You killing her

Miya: No just going to teach her lesson but your next mission is to kidnap her

Lele: I can do that

Miya: Good to hear

Right now I was sitting around talking with my wife. I met Miya and we instantly fell in love. We have a lot in common and we make a great team. I know I got her sister Jayda right where I want her. I know she was having a good time on our date yesterday. Anyways I got up from the table and left the house. I was going to the grocery store and then home. My life is a little complicated and we don't live together. I live in a different state a hour away. My parents didn't approve of her and we stop talking. They weren't my real parents anyways. My real mom was just a side chick to my dad. When my mom realized he never wanna be with her she killed herself right in front of me. As for my dad he tried to take me in but I wanted nothing to do with him. I did learn that I had a dead older brother name Chase two younger sisters name Miracle and Faith. I never met them. That was my dad's happiness not me or my mom. But I do wish I got to meet her when our dad and her mom died. I was there at the hospital when he passed away. That was the first time I met Miracle mom. She had no idea her husband was having an affair. Miracle never even showed up to see her family. I did wanna meet her at that moment but she seems like a ungrateful spoiled brat. But I don't know where she is. I'm also new to this town where I met Miya. I just married Miya not too long ago. We only been dating two months. People might say I'm crazy for marrying her but it's the look she gives me that made me fall in love. But her friends always pull me aside and tell me be careful. Although I told her I love her everyday and she never said it back yet. All I know is that there is someone that tells me that everyday. Her name is Royal. I convinced Miya not to kill her. Royal cute and we actually had sex the night before I married Miya. I know that was wrong and I do love Miya but I married her because I'm trying to learn how settle down. But I don't know if I will considering I slept with someone else. But Royal says I make her happy. Her last psycho girlfriend stole her ex girlfriend from her and eventually her psycho ex killed her ex girlfriend because she was a lying cheating hoe. But I don't judge. Anyways as I was driving I got rear ended by someone. I was okay and I got out of the car.

Miracle: I'm so so sorry it was a accident I'll pay for the damages

Lele: You know don't sweat it hun

Miracle: Are you sure I'm usually not a bad driver just a lot on my mind and I wasn't thinking straight

Lele: It's cool don't stress it

Miracle: Okay I'm Miracle by the way

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.