Chapter 6

Chapter 6

(Ruby)

I woke up the next morning to my sister hitting me with a pillow and seeing my girlfriend gone. Yeah I cheated on her but I'm a player so whatever. But anyways I started hitting my sister back with a pillow after that we just laughed and she got in bed next to me and dozed off. I love Pearl more than anything. She's the older twin by six minutes. I watched her as she snored and drooled and I thought about Miracle. I've been trying to get with her for years and now I finally have a opportunity too. Miracle is so damn fine I was ready to fuck her yesterday but I respect a girl wishes when she says she's not ready. My parents are totally okay with me being interested in girls. I'm a very open person so when I was twelve and I realized I wasn't into boys I straight told them. They laughed and said its okay and I'm still their princess. I love my family so much and we are just close and that makes me happy. But I got out of bed and went to the kitchen. I noticed everyone was still sleeping so I decided to make breakfast for everyone. When I was finally done my mom woke up first.

Mom: What smells good in here

Ruby: I made you breakfast

Mom: God has blessed me with two amazing daughters where is your sister by the way she's not in her room

Ruby: In my room sleeping

We talked a little longer then everyone else woke up. We had a nice family breakfast then I decided to get my day started on this rainy Saturday morning. Me and Pearl took a shower and got dressed. Her boyfriend is coming to pick us up and we are heading to Miracle house to spend the night. I should go see my girlfriend but she too damn clingy and crazy. Even if Miracle didn't kiss me I been thinking about breaking up with my girlfriend lately. She just too much for me. But anyways a hour later we pulled up to her apartment building. I opened the door and I just found Miracle sitting on the couch reading a book. She had the headphones in her ear and didn't hear us come in. I decided to sneak up on her. I went grabbed her chin and pulled her into a kiss. She was surprised at first but when she realized it was me she kissed back. For a second we got lost in moment and forgot people were in the room.

Rich: Take it easy you guys lol..........but since when are you two dating

Ruby: We not

Miracle: Just having fun

We all just sat around and just joked around for the day as it rained all day. When the night finally came around my sister and her boyfriend were in the next room while I crawled into bed with Miracle. As soon as I sat down she got on top of me and smiled.

Miracle: So you still with that chick

Ruby: Yeah but not for long

Miracle: Because of me

Ruby: As much as I want you to be my girl nah it ain't cause of you its because she too clingy and crazy for me I can't handle it

Miracle: Well maybe one day in the future I'll be your girl but right now I just wanna be your fuck buddy no strings attached

Ruby: Are you sure

Miracle: Yeah

I can't believe she said she was ready. I been wanting to get with her for a while now. She kissed me and I kissed her back. I picked her up and laid her down on the bed. I took my time feeling on her and then I removed her shirt. I lick and sucked on her breast and nipples as she moaned softly. I worked my way down and kissed her thighs and then eventually I started sucking her clit. Her moans got louder and I lick her juices away when she came. I took off my clothes and got on top of her. I started grinding up against her and before I knew it both of our moans filled the bedroom. I felt special that night knowing I was my best friend first.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.