Chapter 4

Chapter 4

(Continue Miracle)

No cops really come strolling through this neighborhood because it's the worst in the city. People called me crazy for packing my things and moving to a dangerous area but I need to pick up where my brother left off and he needed justice. We were all just standing at the corner smoking a blunt. Right now we were waiting to fight. I haven't been out here lately because I been applying to colleges and shit like that. But my people been saying some older people been trying to take our corner and take over my business and I'm not letting that happen. I seen cars speeding in the distance and I knew it was the people I been waiting for. We put our blunts out and I had my hand on my gun just in case shit went down. When the car got closer I seen Miya and a group of men get out. They are all twice our size but I ain't no punk. I know my people though felt a little intimidated.

Miya: So I see this is what you call work

Miracle: It sure is

Miya: Hmmm

Miracle: Look we are doing things my way and I'm not leaving and neither is my crew so you better put your people in check and tell them stop bothering my crew or we will have a problem Miya

Guy: Should we just shoot all these little niggas now I like to start with the ring leader after she let me hit it

Miya: Nah we ain't doing anything and they can have this corner

Guy: What the fuck this use to be our spot and now you gonna let some bitch and her little friends take it from us

Miya: She ain't a bitch and she's cool people

She winked at me then turned to back to the dude. She made them get in the car and then before she leaving she gave me a soft peck on the lips. We both smiled then said goodnight. Once they pulled off I turned back to my people who like they wanted a explanation.

Ruby: Bitch when was you gonna tell us you have a girlfriend

Pearl: When was you gonna tell us that you like older women.......how old is she

Miracle: I met her yesterday and she took me out for my birthday but she ain't my girlfriend and she's twenty six

**************************

(Miya)

Mom: So what's this I hear about you letting some little girl punk you out

Dad: You not to old to get your ass beat

Miya: Chill you guys I'm just trying to get into her panties but how can I do that if I'm her enemy so I'm going to play along and eventually get rid of her and take over my old spot

Dad: That's our girl

Yeah that's kind of plan but I don't plan on killing her like I said to my parents. I plan on making her wife because girls are dumb and naive and gonna get under my spell then I'll promise to take care of her and she will give her spot to me. An a long the way if she acts up I'll just have one of my people take her out. But everyone knows I run shit. I can't believe this Miracle girl actually think she runs things. But I'm not going to lie she is so damn sexy. I plan on getting some action from her tomorrow. One of the reasons is she can't just walk around and short tight clothes teasing people. I hate when bitches do that shit so one way or another she gonna give me some. I went to sleep that night thinking of tomorrow. When the time came around I invited her over to my place for Netflix and chill. She knocked on the door and she was wearing a pretty red dress. We made our way to the bedroom and I lock the door behind me. I let her choose the movie and she chose some romantic girly shit. I kind of fell asleep but she too interested in the movie to notice. When it was finally done I turned off the tv and pulled her body close to mine. I kissed her cheek and neck and she giggled. I started getting a little more intense and feeling on her and she started forcing my hands away.

Miracle: I ain't come here for all that and I'm not ready I'm a virgin

I kissed her lips then continued feeling on her on kissing on her neck. I didn't care if she wasn't ready; she teasing me wearing dresses and shit and giving me easy access. I had a tight grip on her wrist and I was on top of her. I held on top both of her wrist with one hand and unzipped my pants with the other revealing the strap. She kept on trying to move but it's no use I'm stronger than her. I pulled off her panties and just as I was about to make her feel good she headbutted me. I get off her and use one hand to grab my forehead that was now bleeding. Before I could react she stabbed me in the other hand and quickly ran out the house.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.