Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Present Time

(Miracle)

I sat down in my bed and just ate some yogurt. I just turned seventeen today and wasn't shit exciting about it. I finished up my breakfast and got dressed. I was wearing nothing special just sweat pants and a sports bra. I was about to go for my morning jog. I put my hair in a ponytail and grabbed my phone and keys. I stuffed it in my pocket and I was out the door. I'm emancipated and live alone. My dad tried molesting me and when he got done I beat his ass with a golf club. I almost killed him and he press charges on me so I did a little time for assault with a deadly weapon. My mom watched everything but she's a stupid moron that does everything my dad says. She even witnessed him molesting me but because I didn't have any evidence in court he got away with it. I'm just glad he didn't take my virginity otherwise I would have killed him. But anyways as I started jogging I got all the whistle and guys attention that live in my neighborhood. I know I look good with my beautiful aquamarine eyes, long brown hair, amazing body, and a nice light skin complexion to top it off. It's too bad I'm not interested in men. Although I never dated anyone or even had my first kiss I know I like girls. But I'm not looking for a relationship right now. If I ever do get involved with someone it needs to be no strings attached. But I recently moved back into my old poor neighborhood. The same area I lived in with my brother till I found out he was murdered. I remember that night like it was yesterday. I will get my revenge and have the people pay for taking Chase from me. As I was jogging a car pulled up near the side walk next to me. Although I have my own money the car this stud was driving was nice. I could tell she got money on her and I like someone that could take me shopping. But I'm not all that interested so I kept jogging. Eventually the car stop following me and I kept going. I was about to get lost in my thoughts again but then this sexy stud started jogging along side of me. I stopped and she did as well.

Miya: Why didn't stop earlier

Miracle: Maybe I wanted you to chase me lol

Miya: Lol okay well I stopped you because I thought you were beautiful but your eyes they are a nice shade of blue. I feel like I seen you somewhere before have we met

Miracle: Maybe in your dreams

Miya: You got jokes I like that I'm Miya by the way

Miracle: Nice to meet you I'm Miracle

Miya: Very beautiful name for such a beautiful a girl but I like to take you out sometime

Miracle: I don't want a relationship or anything like that

Miya: No strings attached huh

Miracle: Yup

Miya: I'm down with that

We talked a little longer then I gave her my number. I told her my taste is expensive and she didn't mind spending money. I found out she was twenty six and she didn't care I just turn seventeen. I like older women and she likes younger girls so it's a match. She walked off and I continued jogging for a little longer then went home. I'm seeing her in a few hours. I told her its my birthday and she wants to make a pretty girl happy in her words. I watched some tv, took a nap and then another shower. I got ready and she said look classy. So I did and I wore the right kind of dress that hugs my body right and wasn't easy to take off. She needs to know that she gotta work for this pussy. I'm not like these other girls out here that gives it up to anybody. But her taking me out tonight was the icing on the cake for a good birthday.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.