Chapter 7

Chapter 7

(Pearl)

I woke up Monday morning not wanting to go to school. I just wanna graduate already. I found my sister still asleep in bed. We get to school on our own times because we have different schedules so I didn't wake her. Besides the fact that I'm straight me and Ruby are just alike. We both have red hair mines is long and hers is short. We both are brown skin, dark brown eyes, I still have braces, and we both have sexy bodies. Our personalities are a lot alike too. I barely argue with her and we get along great. I couldn't ask for a better sister. But I got dressed and decided to see Miracle before school. When I got to her house she was still sleeping in her bed. I sat down next to her and she woke up and rubbed her eyes.

Pearl: Good morning sleepy head did my sister ware you out last night

Miracle: Lol yeah I guess you could say that

Pearl: What made you decide to give it up on Saturday

Miracle: I just wanted to see what it was like and be able to do it with someone I could trust

Pearl: Okay

Miracle: Your sister is amazing by the way I can't wait to see her tonight

Pearl: Okay that's my cue to go because I don't wanna hear how amazing my sister is in bed

We both laughed then I made my exit from the house. When I finally got to class I was ten minutes late but who cares. I got in my usual seat in the back of the classroom. I started getting my notebook out to take notes when I noticed I got a text from my boyfriend and it wasn't Rich. I know its wrong to be cheating but its whatever. Rich is the nice guy and my other boyfriend is more of a bad boy. But I'm crazy about both of them and they don't know about each other and I hope they never find out. Also my parents are well aware of what me and my sister do and who we hang out with and they don't mind at all. They just tell us to be safe and don't be afraid to run if necessary and to protect each other. I have like the best parents in the world. When lunch finally came around I wasn't hungry. Since freshman year when I tried to eat school lunch I threw up. That's how horrible it is. I decided last week since its been a few years maybe things change and let's try it again. I did and it only took a few minutes before I started vomiting up that mystery meat. Usually I go get some junk food from somewhere but I just wasn't hungry today. I was tired and was ready to go to bed. I found my sister in the lunchroom and I sat next to her. She was eating a salad and studying for our test next period. I decided to take a nap instead.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.