Chapter 25

Chapter 25

(Continue Jayda)

Last night I told the boss something was broken in my house and he believed me. I spent the whole night with Miracle and her adorable little sister. We were finally getting to know each other and she didn't have a attitude with me anymore. Her wall is still up though and I don't blame her because mine is too. We both been through a lot of shit I don't expect neither one of us to let our guard down anytime soon. I see we have a few little things in common. We both killed our best friend. The only difference is that she was dating hers. I killed my best friend for sleeping with Miya and I was scared she was gonna hurt me because I'm so paranoid sometimes. Come to find out my friend wasn't lying about Miya raping her and I was jealous for no reason and talked into it. But anyways right now I was just sitting in my room with Miracle and I really like her; she's different.

Miracle: So you know if Miya finds out you been hiding me here she's killing us both

Jayda: That's why I plan on escaping I already have my getaway house set up and everything

Miracle: So you plan on running away instead of fighting

Jayda: Yeah

Miracle: An what if she finds you......have a back bone this women ruined our lives and we shouldn't let her walk the earth so she can ruin others since the police are too afraid to lock her up me and you need to put her underground

She was absolutely right; I could avoid my sister for a while all I want too but she will eventually find me and be more angry. The police are well aware of the crimes Miya commits. Everyone just too afraid to testify against her and the cops are scared of her too. She really runs everything and everyone and she won't stop until she is dead. Me and Miracle just gotta find a way to get her when she least expects it.

To Be Continued

Author Message

Part Three will be the final part of this story. Stay tuned to see what happens everyone. But thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned for part three which will be here soon.