Chapter 36

Chapter 36

(Miracle)

I know it wasn't safe for me to go back to my old hood but I had to find Lele. We bonded so well I just couldn't let her slip away from me that easy. I'm tired of seeing the people I actually love and care about get taken away from me. I was wearing sunglasses and all black. The first place I went to was Royal house. Lele had told me everything. I hate her at this point but I'm going to put those feelings a side for my sister. I knocked on Royal door and she opened it quickly. It looked like she was going somewhere.

Royal: May I help with you something

Miracle: We need to find Lele

Royal: Miracle is that you

Miracle: Duh

Royal: Then I ain't helping you with shit. Ruby gone because of you and I don't care what your sister says I still hate you. An that's exactly one of the reasons why I'm skipping town it's never going to work with me and her because of you. I care about her but I hate you so me and her are over. That's why I didn't help when she was getting her ass beat by Miya earlier today. I sent her son there too. I'm tired of all this drama, looking over my shoulder and living in fear so I'm leaving town only this time I'm not returning. My brothers been left and there's nothing left for me here. So whatever you need help with I can't help you.

Before I could say anything else she slammed the door in my face. I need to find her and my nephew. I told Jayda what was going on and she left Faith with a buddy of hers. We both found out Lele was upstairs in Miya apartment. We had to go with a risky plan. Jayda knocks on the door and keeps Miya occupied while I climbed on the fire escape and get inside. Things were going great and when I was finally in the bedroom there was Lele naked and all bruised and beat up. I could tell she was unconscious. I found her son in the closet tied up and crying. I told him I wasn't going to hurt him. He believed me and got him free and sat him outside on the fire escape. I put some clothes on Lele and threw her over my shoulder. Just as I was about to leave Miya entered the room.

Miya: What the fuck I killed you

Miracle: No you didn't I'm standing here aren't I

Miya: Well then your dead pretty soon

Miracle: If I'm dying today so are you

I put Lele down and I waited for her to do something. Before I knew it me and Miya were fisting fighting. I had the upper hand for a while but that eventually changed I started wondering where the hell was Jayda and why isn't she helping. Suddenly Miya got on top of me and wrapped her hands around my throat. I know struggling makes it worse so I didn't bother. As I was about to pass out she got off me. I gasped for air and grabbed my throat trying to come back to reality. I peaked outside the bedroom and that's when I noticed Jayda laying lifeless on the ground. From this view I couldn't tell if she was alive or not. I was getting up and I started crying. Before I could get to my feet Miya kicked me back down. Before I knew it she got back on top of me and shove the gun in my mouth.

Miya: I need you to do me a favor and die. I'm sick of seeing you and I don't know how you do it but this time I'm going to make sure you are gone for good. You took my brother from me and he was everything. I hate you

Just as she was about to pull the trigger I punched her in the face. She drop the gun and grabbed her face. I pushed her off me and I got up and ran out the room I ran to Jayda side and I was relieved when I felt she had a pulse. I realized Miya always wins and I won't be getting out of here alive. I rather just take everyone with me. I turned on the stove and went back to Jayda side. Miya finally came out the room and pointed the gun at me. When she pulled the trigger I moved right away and she hit one of the shelves that was above her stove. Cooking spray fell on it and before you knew it the kitchen was on fire. It was spreading quickly and I didn't know how to get out. I couldn't tell what was going on in the bedroom because of all the flames blocking the way. Before I knew it the floor collapsed and I fell down at least six stories.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.