Chapter 8

Chapter 8

(Miracle)

Miracle: OH MY GOSH RUBY I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

She moved her face and I started to cum. I started breathing heavy and she just laid down on the floor beside me. Once she came over we didn't even make it to the bedroom. She was all over me and we ended up having sex on my living room floor. After we both caught our breath she said she was heading to her girlfriend house. I kissed her goodbye then she was gone. I decided to jump and shower and when I was done I heard a knock on the door. I knew it was Miya and I know I have to talk to her eventually. I been avoiding her ever since the incident. I opened the door and she licked her lips as she seen my body dripping wet and still in a towel. I motion for her to come in and I closed and locked the door behind us. I took a deep breath then I started speaking.

Miracle: Look I'm sorry I stabbed you in the hand and just ran out like that. It was wrong but the way you was all rough with me it just........

Miya: What

Miracle: My dad molested me while my mother stood there and watched it went on for years and when he actually tried to rape me one day I beat him with a golf club. You were just to rough and you scared me a little bit

Miya: I'm sorry that happened to you and I didn't know that and I'm sorry just gave me a chance to make it up to you. Where you wanna go my treat

Miracle: Actually I got something else in mind

I dropped my towel and her eyes grew big. She licked her lips again and I wanted up to her and she immediately stuck her tongue down my throat. I jumped on her and wrapped my legs around her body and she took me to my bedroom. She closed the door and wasted no time getting out of her clothes. I see she walks around with the strap always on her. She was just in her boxer and sports bra. She got in between my legs and she stuck the strap in me. I f gasped but I wanted her to know I could take it. It started feeling good and my moans took over the entire apartment. I can't decide who's better Miya or Ruby.

The next day I woke up and Miya was gone. I just did my usual morning routine and walked into my living room and found Ruby sitting down on the couch. She glared at me and I raised my eyebrow. Me and Ruby got into a fist fight once and I wasn't afraid to beat her ass again if she didn't stop looking at me sideways.

Miracle: Let me know when you ready to fight

Ruby: I ain't trying to fight you I just want some answers

Miracle: About

Ruby: Why the fuck that bitch Miya was leaving this morning and you got a hickey on your neck

Miracle: Because we had sex

Ruby: So after what she did you still friends with that bitch something about her right and I don't want you getting hurt but I don't trust her

Miracle: Whatever

I kind of feel like something not right with Miya either but after last night I caught feelings for her. But she's taking me out tonight so I just decided to shake the feeling off. But there a part of me that's catching feelings for Ruby. I'm not going to tell her that because it's supposed to be no strings attached. I just said goodbye to Ruby as she left and I went to bed and cried. Today is Chase birthday and I miss more than anything. I want my brother back. After I got myself together I went to the ice cream palace and got comfortable. I just sat alone and remember the times I had with Chase here. As I was lost in my thoughts and on the verge of crying again I felt a touch on my shoulder. It was Miya. She sat down in the booth with me and people sat at the table next to us waiting for her.

Miya: Are you alright

Miracle: I don't wanna talk about if you don't mind I wanna be alone

She just told me whatever it is it's going to be alright. She then went to other side of the restaurant with her people. I finished up my ice cream then made my way to the cemetery. I sat down in front of grave and just cried and talk to him. I will never forget my brother. After that I left and I made my way to the school. I was looking for Ruby and Pearl but she was with one of her boyfriends and Ruby was with her girlfriend that she was supposed to breaking up. I just got back in my car and drove home in a daze forgetting all about the date I have with Miya.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.