Chapter 24

Chapter 24

(Miracle)

I been in this house a week now and this girl is really doing good for herself. She lives in dangerous a neighborhood but not the one I grew up in and it's not as bad as mine. Her house is nice as well. But she's really been taking care of me even after I gave her non stop attitude. Its hard to believe that her and Miya are sisters. She looks better than Miya though like way better. Anyways I made my way around the house. I came across her room and I found her changing. I noticed she had a giant scar around her pelvis and stomach area.

Miracle: Damn what happened

Jayda: My brother used to rape me I got pregnant with his baby and wanted to keep it. My parents and everyone else wanted me to abort it and I wasn't going too because I don't believe in that. One night while I was sleeping Miya broke in to my place and cut the baby out of me literally. I didn't even know I was pregnant till six months when I was getting a check up at the doctor. I never gotten fat because I'm so fit and I didn't have any symptoms and I have kidney stones so I have irregular periods sometimes

Miracle: Wow I don't know what to say to that

Jayda: Yeah anyways what are you doing moving around I don't want you to trip and hurt yourself even more

She help me sit down on her bed. I couldn't stop staring at that body of hers. You could tell she recently took a shower and she was only in her bra and panties right now. When I get better I'm going to be all over her.

**********************

(Jayda)

I'm taking time off from stripping to help Miracle. It doesn't matter anyways because I was going on my vacation soon anyways I just went early. I noticed her looking at me and I'm not going to lie she looks beautiful. But my ex hurt me so much I'm too scared to ever date again. My ex just happens to be my sister Miya. I know it's weird but it's not like that. I was adopted and at age sixteen I went to find my real family. I did and I started living with them against the wishes of the other people that raised me. But before I met any of my siblings I met Miya while walking around in the mall. I fell in love we started having sex and then she got abusive. One day when our parents called a family dinner so I could meet them and all my siblings I couldn't believe I was sleeping with my sister. I wanted to get out of the relationship but till this day my sick twisted parents won't let me. They said they gave me up because I cried too much as a baby and I was too nice. Although I call Miya my ex she still comes over sometimes and I'm forced to let her have her way. Only because my parents and her threatened to kill me if I don't. Also I killed my best friend a year ago and she's holding that over my head. So that's the crazy relationship I have with my family. Anyways I got dressed because the club I strip at I'm also sleeping with the owner and I can't stand him. But I don't have a choice either because it's someone that rolls with Miya. I wanted her dead for years now so I can live in peace but she just impossible to kill. I made sure Miracle was well taken care of then I left. When I got to the club and my boss private sitting area I see Miya and the rest of all her buddies. Suddenly my phone started ringing and it was Miracle. Miya and her people don't know everything about my life so I lied and said it was someone that needed help. I quickly left and went home. When I got home I just found Miracle laying in my bed.

Jayda: Are you okay

Miracle: I'm fine I just wanted to get you away from your boss because you don't deserve that it's my turn to help you the way your helping me

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.