Chapter 12

Chapter 12

(Ruby)

As the weekend went by I found a solution to Miracle problem. My mom wasn't able to have anymore kids after me and my sister and they always talked about adopting someday. They were thrilled to have Miracle little sister Faith stay with them. Faith is two years old and she shares a birthday with Miracle dead brother Chase. She promised to visit her sister as often as she could. I been staying with her a lot lately because she been having a lot on her mind and I don't trust that Miya girl at all. But anyways I was in my last class of the day and Royal and Harley kept staring at me. According to the rumors in the school they are a item now. After class was over I got out of class as fast as I could they were making me uncomfortable. I was walking so fast my sister was finding it hard to keep up. We got into my car and I just drove straight to Miracle house. When I got there she was happy to see me. We just sat down on the couch and made conversation.

Pearl: Ummm you guys I think really fucked up

Ruby: What did you do

Pearl: I think I'm pregnant

Ruby: I been thinking that for a while now you been sleeping so much lately

Miracle: Do you at least have an idea of who daddy is

Pearl: No

Ruby: Well you know Romeo ain't shit and since you slept with brothers just lie and say Rich is father if he isn't

Pearl: I gotta go to tell mom and dad and take a test

She said later to me and Miracle and she was out the door. Me and Miracle was alone and she took the opportunity to get on top of me. She unbuttoned my shirt and she started feeling on my breast. I was ready to rip to this girl apartment. I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom.

*************************

(Miya)

Me and my people been watching Miracle every last move. Killing her going to be harder than I thought. She's not like her brother she's smarter but not that smart. First off I gotta get her little girlfriend out the way. She's really by her side almost every second of the day. Only time she's not is when she's at school. But can't get her alone during the day either because recently I been seeing her at the park everyday playing with this baby. She looks like Miracle and that could only mean one thing. It sucks I gotta have my friend do that to a child because I have some feelings and I can't hurt children but I know that nigga can. But Miracle better watch out because I'm coming for her. Me and my crew came up with a plan and that was the only way to get to Miracle is to take out the people she loves first one by one.

*************************

(Pearl)

Mom: Oh my goodness my baby having a baby I can't believe I'm going to be a grandma but sit down sweetie and let's have a serious talk

I told my parents right away and they went out and got me a pregnancy test. It's positive of course and they were excited. They said since I'm eighteen they don't mind I just need to finish school which I will. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to tell Rich. I've decided I rather be with Rich at the end of the day and I was breaking things off with Romeo tonight. After my talk with my mom I took another nap. I woke up a hour later to Faith sitting on the floor in front of my bed. You could tell she wanted to play. She really is so adorable and just so cute. I entertained her for a while then ate some food. I got in my car and I pulled up next to the block where Romeo usually hangs out at.

Romeo: What's good beautiful I been calling you all afternoon why you not answering your fucking phone

Pearl: We need to talk

Romeo: I know what those words mean and you seriously think your just gonna leave a nigga high and dry like that and you damn sure not leaving me for my brother

Pearl: I'm leaving you because I'm pregnant and I plan on keeping this baby. I'm even giving up this lifestyle and you know your not leaving the game no time soon I want my baby to have a good life and I'm sorry but it's over

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.