Chapter 26

Chapter 26

5 Months Ago

(Jayda)

Jayda: Get away from me you stupid bitch

I kicked Miya in the face and ran out of the bedroom. Someone told her I have someone living with me other than the baby. It must have been someone I saved and heard Miracle voice or maybe one of my customers I bake for. Although no one has never seen Miracle because I been hiding her very well. But there were a few times she spoke while someone was here. But Miya thinks Miracle is dead. However I'm not allowed to be with anyone else according to her and I don't wanna be with nobody anyways. But right now I have Miracle waiting for me a mile away in my new car with her sister. I was supposed to be meeting them but Miya broke in and now we are fighting. As I was running I tripped over my own foot and twisted my ankle. I tried getting back up but she grabbed me by my leg and dragged me into the bedroom. She was on top of me and putting all her body weight on me making it hard to get up. She punched me in the head real hard and that sent me to a daze. I started seeing double and everything around me became a blur. I tried swinging at her but I heard her laugh meaning I was missing. She pinned me down to the ground and she started feeling on me. I started to say something but she shoved something in my mouth. I felt her tie my hands to the leg of my bed. I still couldn't see clearly and the room was spinning. She then step out the room. When she returned she had a knife. It looked as if she was burning it. She stripped me down to my bra and panties. Before I knew it she was reopening my scar; the one she gave me years ago. I started crying and I realized I will never get away from her but she finally took the sock out my mouth and I could finally breathe.

Miya: Where were you going

Jayda: Nowhere I swear

Miya: Why the fuck you lying ANSWER ME BEFORE I KILL YOU

Jayda: Alright I don't where I was going but I know where your going

Miya: Where is that

Jayda: Straight to hell bitch

I head butted her as hard as I could and I didn't miss. She drop the knife and I realized I knocked her unconscious. I was still in a daze but I had to get out of here before she wakes up. I brought the knife close to me with my foot. Since I'm a stripper I'm also very flexible. I grabbed the knife with my toes and I cut my hands free after I cut my wrist a few times. I gotten up and limp into the bathroom. I stitched myself up as fast I could then I got dressed. I had a extreme headache and I was hoping I wouldn't pass out. I return to the room only to find Miya waking up. I grabbed the knife off the floor and stabbed her in the hand. She hissed in pain. I was about to run but she tripped me and I fell. She grabbed me my hair and got on top of me again. She picked up the knife and just as I thought she was gonna stabbed me she didn't. There Miracle was and she had her in a choke hold. I knew it was Miracle but she didn't. Before I knew it she was unconscious again. Miracle picked me up and we made our exit.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.