Chapter 33

Chapter 33

(Miya)

I came home and I realized Lele wasn't here yet. I just got finished fucking that girl Harley and I don't need Lele in my business. I don't wanna have to beat her ass again the way I did before. But if I have to I will. When I tell someone to do something I expect them to do it. I got undressed and changed into a sports bra and basketball shorts. Lele still mad at me and I needed to make it up to her. When she finally answered my phone calls I told her just come over tonight I have a surprise which I do. I need to show her that I married her for a reason and she's different from all the other girls. I honestly really do love her and our marriage will turn out just fine as long as she's faithful, does what I say, doesn't talk back to me, have sex when I want her too, make me dinner, cater to me, and most importantly she can't be a family member of anyone I killed otherwise I gotta take her life and I don't want to have to come to that. But if it needs to happen I would. Anyways I was making her candle light dinner. I had rose petals all over the house and I wanna take a nice hot shower with her tonight. When she finally came in she started smiling from ear to ear.

Lele: What's all this

Miya: I'm sorry I wasn't myself the other night and it won't happen again just let me make it to you

I took her purse and shoes and just let her eat. After she ate I took her to the bedroom and I wanted to shower with her but she prefers to be alone. When she got out I gave her a full body massage and now it was time for the real action to start. She got up off the bed and went for her robe. I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her close to me. I instantly started kissing her and she kissed back. She jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my body. I never be without my strap. I laid her down on the bed and went to work. As we were having sex I couldn't help but realize she wasn't into it the way she usually is. Something isn't right with her. I stopped and just glared at her. She put on her clothes then just sat down on the bed.

Miya: What's good acting like you don't wanna have sex now

Lele: It's not that it's just that it's my mom birthday today and she wants nothing to do with me because of you

Miya: So your not in the mood to have sex because of some bitch that's trying to ruin us

Lele: Watch your mouth when your talking about my family and she just wants what's best for me

Miya: So now I'm not good enough

Lele: I didn't say that...............look my mind is heavy today and I'm not in the mood can we just cuddle and go to sleep

I looked at her like she was dumb. Fuck her mother she probably mad because she wants me too and I'm with her daughter because everybody wants me. Lele was getting off the bed but I dragged her back down by her arm. She snatched her arm away from me and rolled her eyes. I had enough of this shit so I grabbed her by the collar of her shirt and she fell on the floor. She tried getting up but I got on top of her and put all my weight on her. She resisted, screamed, and, yelled which only made it worse for her. When I was finally done with her I got my action, and she got a ass whopping then cried herself to sleep after my amazing sex. She will be fine she will run back anyways. They always do; she's no stupid then all the other females out there. Constantly running back to the same people that treat them like shit.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.