Chapter 15

Chapter 15

(2 Weeks Later)

(Miracle)

I left the funeral a complete mess. I can't believe my best friend is dead but Ruby was torn apart. I thought maybe Romeo had something to do with this but then I realized that's not true because girls was licking liquor off his stomach the time Pearl supposedly fell down the stairs. Harley and Royal were making out on the couch and I was dancing with Ruby and Rich and the rest of my crew. Rich said he lost his phone as soon as the party started. I believe him because when we found Pearl we also found Rich phone next to her on the floor and Rich never got my text that evening when I started getting worried about her. I was wondering why he never checked his messages. But we knew all this was a set up and it was someone at the party. After the the day was over I decided to stop by Miya house. Ruby said she wanted to be alone for a few hours so I did that. I knocked on her door and as soon as she opened it she invited me in. There were group of guys in the living room. She said we were all hanging out and do I wanna join them. My mind was telling me no but I needed some drinks and a few blunts to take my mind off things. I was about to take a sip but my mind kept telling me no. I decided against drinking and just started crying. I ended up venting to a bunch of strangers about the day I had. After hours of crying they eventually got up and left besides this one guy. It's the same guy that tried to shoot me when him and Miya wanted their corner back. Anyways I curled up with Miya in bed and she kissed me. I told her I can't and she kept kissing me. But I didn't resist because I can't help the feelings I have for her or Ruby. Before I knew it we were having sex. Once we were done I felt guilty for cheating on Ruby especially with someone she can't stands. I decided I was thirsty and I go to the kitchen and make my own drink. When I got there I just found a cup and poured some water into it. The guy that was still here was just in the refrigerator looking for food. As he was in there I noticed these bite barks on his ear. It looked similar to bite marks I left on a guy years ago when he was robbing my old apartment the one I shared with Chase. I didn't really pay attention to it I just kept giving him a dirty look. He gave me the middle finger then told me to tell Miya he's going out for pizza and will be back. I returned to the room to pass the message on but she was sleeping. I just looked around the room and I noticed something strange in her back pocket. It was the pants she wore to the party. I picked it up I went through her pocket I couldn't believe what I found. It was Pearl ID. I took this time to go through her other stuff I ended up finding the money that went missing the drugs that went missing and worst of all I eventually found Chase and his best friend ID. I couldn't believe this shit. Did I ever mention Chase body was never found but we knew he was shot because of his blood left on the ground and the bullets. Nothing in his grave just empty casket next to his best friend and now my parents and Pearl is next to them. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Miya wake up. I seen her through the mirror and I quickly turned around and started backing away from her.

Miya: Looking for something

Miracle: You killed my best friend, my brother best friend, and most of all my brother he meant the world to me AND YOU FUCKING TOOK HIM FROM ME

Miya: He owed me money and sweetie I spared your life I could have killed you but I didn't

Miracle: That's right you let your friend do it didn't you

Miya: I didn't tell him too I don't believe in hurting children but that dude right there doesn't have a heart my brother does care for anyone but his self and family

Miracle: Well I hope your brother dies bitch

I was about to go charging after her but someone grabbed me by my hair and dragged me to the ground. Before I could sit up that guy stood over me and I took a bullet to the neck. He got me in the same exact spot as before. Miya then got down on her knees and started talking to me as I gasped for air and struggle to breathe.

Miya: You know eleven years ago this exactly what Chase looked like before we killed him. I thought you were smarter than your brother but then you caught feelings for me. I bet your mind and heart kept telling you no but you caught feelings for me and you let that hinder you from seeing what was really in front of you. You should have listened to that girlfriend of yours when she told you stay away from me it sucks I gotta rid of her can't leave any witnesses behind at least you will be with your brother and people

Guy: What to do with her now

Miya: Finish her........then take her to the same spot as her brother and let stray dogs get her like her brother

Guy: No problem

Before I knew it Miya had left the room. He fired another few shots in me. I was following in and out of consciousness as I felt the cool night air hit my body. I felt as he laid my body on the cold ground. I such my eyes as I waited for the car to pull off into the distance. When I felt like he was officially gone I opened my eyes. I couldn't believe who was standing over when I did.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.