Chapter 21

Chapter 21

(Royal)

I sat in my first and last class of the day bored out of my damn mind. I don't know why I choose to be in a Saturday class with a bunch of old ass people. My mind just drifted off to last night and the fun I had with Miracle. I also thought about the times I couldn't stand her and how she took Ruby from me. But her and Ruby were a cute couple. It sucks someone broke in her house that night and tried to kill them or so she says. Miya probably had something to do with that. I have my own little beef going on with that bitch. She's the person that stole Harley from me. That's also why I got out of town. She's a monster and I don't know what she was gonna do to me. It's a good thing Miracle got out of town too because Miya wants her revenge. Anyways I was happy when the professor finally dismissed the class. I went back to my apartment only to find Miracle still in my bed sleeping. I kissed her cheek and then her eyes started opening.

Miracle: Oh my god my head hurts

Royal: Called a hangover

Miracle: What time is it

Royal: Almost noon

Miracle: About last night...........I had fun

Royal: Me too

Miracle: So what does this mean

Royal: If you wanna give us a try I'm okay with that

She smiled at me and I smiled back. She then got dressed and went back to her room. She wanted to go back to our town tonight. I just hope we don't run into Miya. It turns out that's exactly who she wanted to see. Later that evening we pulled up to the corner and seen her and a group of guys and they were all grouping this girl. The girl looked like she wanted to cry and she was scared. We both got out of the car and approach them.

Miracle: Little girl don't let these bitches and niggas scare you beat it go home and stay there

Girl: Thank you

Miya: Well we'll well look who it is the girl who killed my brother

Miracle: Only because you killed mine doesn't feel good does it

Miya: I thought you died with that girlfriend of yours

Miracle: You should know I made it out alive considering you were behind the whole thing

Miya: As much as I wish it was me I ain't do it and I forgot to greet your little friend here Royal you know you and I got unfinished business

Miracle: Well then bring it bitch ain't no one scared of you

With that being said we got back in the car and then pulled off. We got some ice cream and then we ran into those Asian sisters that were dating my brothers. As we all sat around talking something about the story with her and Ruby wasn't adding up right anymore. I just got this odd feeling about Miracle all of the sudden. They started telling me something happened to my brothers. From there I decided to stay in town for a while and I'll just speak to Miracle on the phone. She left without me and I stayed behind with the sisters. From there they told me everything she did to Ruby and I didn't wanna believe it but it makes sense. They lived in the building next to Miracle and she had the window open so they seen and heard everything. Also Miracle was explaining the story very well from someone who didn't remember. At that moment I knew what I had to do.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.