Chapter 13

Chapter 13

(Continue Pearl)

The next morning when I got to school I seen things like slut and other nonsense written all over my locker. Because of my situation now this put me in my feelings. I started crying like a baby and my sister just stroked my hair as I cried. She said she was calling Miracle and she get to the bottom of things and that's exactly what she did. By the afternoon my best friend was in the parking lot with a baseball bat. She was arguing with Rich, Romeo, and Royal. Me and my sister made our way through the crowd and listen to the argument.

Royal: Simple fact is your home girl is a nasty filthy slut she came in between me and my brothers and now she pregnant with one of they're babies and don't know who the daddy is

Miracle: First of all bitch she ain't no slut second of all Rich if you gotta problem with her let me know

Rich: I don't it's just that I love her and we been going out for years I treated her like a princess and she cheated on me with my brother

Miracle: I know your hurt but you know I ain't a liar she was choosing you her and Romeo didn't have much in common they were just fucking and that's all it was trust me she loves you and if anything be mad at your brother he knew Pearl was yours and he went after her anyways

Rich: Good point

Before I knew it Rich was beating the shit out of his brother and Miracle was beating Royal ass. After the fight was over we went back to Miracle place. She was stitching herself up because Royal slashed her in the face. Miracle slashed her back in the shoulder and that's when people broke up the fight. Everyone knew how much they been waiting to fight each other. The whole city knew if people didn't break up the fight one of them would have killed each other; like they were really going at it. But anyways I took Rich to the bedroom so we could talk. After talking for hours he took me back and said I need to work for his trust again. He then kissed my stomach and said he can't wait to be a daddy.

*************************

(Miracle)

Miracle: Can you believe that bitch cut me watch when I see that slut again

Ruby: I ain't never seen you struggle before although you still beat her ass

Miracle: She's stronger than I thought she be I underestimated her but enough about her let's talk about us

Ruby: What about us

Miracle: I've been thinking lately we been friends for a while and now we're dating and I can see myself being with you for a long time and I want us to be serious

Ruby: What do you mean

Miracle: Ummm I guess what I been trying to say is ummm I want you to move in with me

She raised her eyebrows at me and I suddenly felt stupid for her asking her that. I turned my back and just stared at the floor. I felt her arms wrap around my body and she started kissing my neck. She told me she loved to move in. As she was kissing on my neck she started squeezing my breast with one hand and using the other to massage my clit. Before I knew I came; she turned me around and started kissing me as she picked me up and sat me down on the dresser. She took off my shorts and panties in one go. She was about to start eating but I had something better in mind. I pulled her back up and she knew what I was thinking. She went in my draw took out the strap and put it on. I kissed her more intensely as I begged her not to stop. Before I knew it I came again and we had sex the rest of the night.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.