Chapter 16

Chapter 16

(Continue Miracle)

Miracle: Am I dead

Chase: No it's really me sis I'm alive

Miracle: But how

Chase: This lovely lady seen everything and nourished me back to health she's my wife now and we been watching you all your life I even had people protecting you in prison. I got to say sis you can really take pain how are you able to move right now

Miracle: No pain no gain.........OH MY GOSH RUBY SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND I GOTTA GET HOME

Chase and his wife help me off the ground. We got in his car and I sat in the back seat with his wife as she started trying to fix me. I found a way to speak but it hurt to talk and I felt like I was losing my breath right about now. I also got shot in the shoulder and the waist. It was hard walking but I wasn't going to let that stop me. When we got to my apartment I inched my way inside. Miya was nowhere to be found so Chase wife to look and to spy on her. I made my way into the apartment and the place was trashed. I was hoping I'm not too late. Suddenly I heard Ruby scream for the bedroom. I made my way there at a slow pace. I was losing a lot of blood right now but I needed Ruby to be okay. We got to bedroom and they were fist fighting. My girl definitely knows how to put up a fight when necessary. I jumped on his back and bit his ear. He grabbed me by my hair and flipped me to the ground. He stood over me and was about to shoot me in the face until Ruby grabbed me and we rolled across the floor. He missed and the bullet hit the floor. I had no idea where Chase just disappeared to but I knew he was going to save us. I quickly stood to my feet. I noticed Ruby was still on the floor and I realized she shot in the leg. I pulled out my gun from the nightstand draw that was behind me and I took a shot. I got him in the hand and Guy dropped his weapon. Chase then put him in a headlock and his phone started ringing. It was Miya and I decided to answer it.

On the phone with Miya

Miya: Damn bro what's taking you so long mom and dad invited us over for dinner remember and how long does it take to kill a teenage girl

Miracle: Ruby isn't going to be the one dying tonight your brother is

I took some bleach that I keep in my room and I poured some on his gun shot wound. He hissed in pain and that made her angry. I tortured him a little longer then I started losing my balance. I needed to finish him off and get myself to a hospital. I fired a few shots in him and he died and I heard Miya cry. I hung up the phone and then I ended up collapsing on the floor.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone