Chapter 35

Chapter 35

(Lele)

I shouldn't have sold my home yet because I wish I was there right now. But I'm thankful Jayda been letting me crash on her couch whenever I'm in town. I don't wanna be around Miya right now. My muscles were so sore. Right now I was just sitting down in a nice hot bath relaxing my muscles. As I was sitting here the door opens. I seen it was Faith and she had chocolate all over her face. I smiled at her and she just sat down on the floor and continued eating. The nights that I stay here I really enjoy myself. Jayda a cool person and I get along with Miracle great. An Faith is just too adorable. The only thing I don't like is listening to Miracle and Jayda have sex. They are both really loud individuals. As I was lost in my thoughts my phone started ringing. I seen it was Miya and I let it ring for a while before answering. I think I should divorce her. I found her cheating on me and I heard everything she said about me. What's worse is she was fucking that hoe in the same bed I had sex with her in. I'm tired of giving my all and getting hurt. People wonder why I have trust issues.

On the phone with Miya..........

Miya: What took you so long to answer your phone

Lele: I'm busy

Miya: Where you at I miss you

Lele: Really

Miya: Yeah I want you right now

Lele: Maybe you should go fuck that bitch you cheating on me with

Miya: Come on Harley nothing to me. Your my wife and I love you

Lele: I bet you do

Faith: Agfhgffhjjfgffhjhvfffdrc

Miya: Was that a baby I heard

Lele: No I gotta go

I quickly hung up the phone. Faith started talking some more and then she dropped a cookie in my bath water. As much as I was irradiated with her right now she was just too adorable. I really hope Miya doesn't get all suspicious and try to find me. Just then Miracle entered the bathroom.

Miracle: There are you sweetie

Lele: I told you I was taking a bath

Miracle: Not you I was talking Faith.........was she bothering you

Lele: Kind of she decided to speak while I was on the phone with Miya and she's putting cookies in my bath

Miracle: Lol you seem annoyed

Lele: I am

I watched as they both left the bathroom. From there I got out and clean the cookies from the tub. I was on my way to see Royal and my son and bring him here. Miracle should know her nephew. After a hour later I made my way through Miya neighborhood. I parked outside of Royal project building and got out of the car.

Miya: Where the fuck were you *She said sneaking up behind her*

Lele: Don't sneak up on me I hate that shit and I been keeping my distance from you obviously............I want a divorce

Miya: Whatever it is just come upstairs so we can work it out

Lele: I don't wanna work shit out with you I heard everything you said about me to Harley. I can't believe you were sleeping with her even after you proposed to me and you know you were first everything with a girl. I don't even know why I'm so upset with that shit..............THAT'S WHY I BEEN SLEEPING WITH ROYAL

I watched as her eye started twitching. I could tell I hit a nerve. I smirk as the tears started building up in her eyes. She getting her heart broken just like she broke mine and so many others. As I was about to walk away she grabbed my arm. Everyone started looking around and staring. I don't like people in my business and I pulled away from her. But I'm tired of people thinking it's okay to hit me and I let it slide. So if she wanna fight right now we sure can. She has no idea what I'm capable of. I took off my earnings, and jacket and I waited for her to do something.
Just then I seen my son come and he grabs my leg.

Jace: Mommy you always told me violence isn't the answer and fighting is bad please don't do this I don't want you hurt I love you

He was absolutely right. I picked him up and gave him a hug. I looked at Miya and her face expression turned from sad to angry. She been pissed with me before but I never seen her look like this. Before I could even put Jace down she punched me in the stomach and I dropped him. He started crying and she punched me hard enough that I couldn't get up. Before I had the chance to do anything else I heard everyone cheering on Miya. I could hear my son crying and in the distance. Before I knew it I blackout and gun shots were fired.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.