Chapter 5

Chapter 5

(Miracle)

I don't know what the fuck was going through her mind. But she got me fucked up if she thinking I was just gonna sit there give up and let her rape me. But when she was feeling on me it brought back memories of when my dad molested me. I don't mind kissing I just don't wanna have sex at all or at least not with her now. I went home and got undressed. I took another shower then crawled into bed. I just laid there thinking about what are things going to be like when I see Miya again. I drifted off to sleep thinking about her and everything she did today.

I woke up the next morning to Ruby sitting at the kitchen table eating. I'm a little bit more closer to her than her sister. She smiled at me then continued eating. She has the key to my apartment because I trust her and her sister only. I just sat down on her lap and rest my head on her shoulders.

Ruby: What's wrong hun

Miracle: Remember that girl from the other day that you thought was my girlfriend

Ruby: Yeah

Miracle: She tried to rape me last night so I stabbed her hand

Ruby: Well that's what she get there's nothing that pisses me off more than a fucking rapist people need to understand no means no

Ruby was raped before so she gets very angry with this subject is brought up. I calmed her down then took a bite of her food. She wasn't in school this morning because she didn't feel like it. I decided we spend the whole day together. I know she been feeling me since we met but I been unsure about having a girlfriend. I just wanna be with someone no labels and no strings attached. Just someone I could have a good time with, buy me things, and we could have good make out sessions together. I was laying in bed watching tv with her. I decided to kiss her and see what happens. She kissed me me back then we rolled over and she was on top of me. We were kissing for a while until we heard someone was clearing their throat. I looked up to see Pearl standing in the doorway with her arms folded smirking at us. Pearl said her parents needed her. I waved by to both them as they made their exit from my apartment. Later that night before bed Ruby called me.

On the phone with Ruby.............

Miracle: What's up

Ruby: You tell me your the one that kissed me

Miracle: An it was awesome

Ruby: You know my girlfriend already don't like you and now you kissing me lol

Miracle: Our little secret lol

Ruby: Lol cool but all jokes aside why you kissed me

Miracle: Because I want something right now with no strings attached and no sex until I'm ready and I know you still have a crush on me

Ruby: Cool I'm down with that but I gotta go you know who is coming over

Miracle: Goodnight hun

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.