Chapter 19

Chapter 19

(Ruby)

I came back that night and I just left to my parents house to talk and think. When I got to our bedroom I found Miracle praying. That's something I never seen before. I didn't even think she believed in God because she told me she didn't before. She was asking him for me not to leave her. All she kept saying was please don't her leave me and she needs me. She made a mistake and she's very sorry about it. I never seen this side of her before and I was gonna break up with her but seeing this was making me second guess things. I cleared my throat and she quickly said amen and stood to her feet. She came rushing into arms hugging me real tight. I forced her off of me and gave her a angry look.

Miracle: Please don't go I'm sorry I wanna take it back so badly just don't go

Ruby: Why shouldn't I

Miracle: Because I love you

Ruby: Why if you love me like you supposedly said then why cheat why do you love me

Miracle: I don't know

Ruby: Then I'm gone

Miracle: No don't leave me...........you know this is hard subject for me but I just don't know all I know is that you make me happy and I love waking up next to you every morning and your sex is out of this world I can be myself around you and I never felt this strongly about someone before but please don't leave me

Ruby: I need some space from you but we can still be friends

Miracle: NO DON'T LEAVE ME

I wasn't trying to leave her but she was scaring me a little bit right now. I just needed some space to clear my head. I didn't say I don't ever wanna be with her again I just need time away. I changed my ways for her and made her my number one and she cheats on me with someone I told her was no good in the first place and she lied for months about it. As I was turning my back to walk out I felt a sharp pain enter my back. I drop to the ground and she was standing over me crying. "I told you don't leave me" was her final words to me. She then got on top of me and stabbed me multiple times. I never expected her to turn on me like this. I never even seen this side of her before. As I was trying to stay a live I watched as she trashed her place and broke the door and tampered with the lock. She then started beating herself and throwing herself across the room. She then stabbed her self twice and she collapsed to the floor on the other side of the room and I took my last breath.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.