Chapter 20

Chapter 20

(3 Months Later)

(Miracle)

I was just taking a jog down my neighborhood like I usually do. Since the incident Ruby parents were devastated. I don't speak with them anymore. According to the police it was just another home invasion. It sucks things had to go down like that between us but she was leaving me. I told everyone I don't remember what happened. Since the incident I've been to myself and haven't spoken to none of my friends. They did visit in the hospital for the month I was there. When I got out I told them I needed time alone. Chase is the only one who knows the truth. We agreed our little secret. Me and him tell each other everything. Did I mention I don't live there anymore in my old apartment. I got into college and I live on campus now in my new apartment. Of course I let people know around here I'm running shit and I got all the party favors people need if you know what I mean. Did I mention I'm finally eighteen today but I don't feel no different. As I was jogging around the campus me and a girl accidentally bumped into each other. We both got off the ground and then I realized who it was.

Miracle: Royal is that you

Royal: Yeah it is as you can see I dyed my hair and lost weight but how are you what are you doing here

Miracle: After the incident I enrolled in college and left how's everyone back home and you look great by the way

Royal: Things back home got crazy after Ruby died and you decided to move on in life. I dumped Harley hoe ass after I found out she was cheating on me with someone in the rival gang me and my brothers had a falling out and those Asian bitches left them for whatever reason and I haven't spoken to anyone since I started school

Miracle: Wow

Royal: But anyways if I remember correctly your eighteen today so happy birthday and you look great by the way

Miracle: Thanks we should hang out tonight if your not busy

Royal: No I'm not doing anything and we sure can I'll be glad to take the beautiful birthday girl out

She winked at me and I wrote my number down on her hand. After that we said our goodbyes and I continued jogging. I could feel her eyes staring at my ass. I'm not going to lie she was never ugly. She was just chubby with a cute face. She definitely lost a lot of weight since the last time I seen her. She was looking real good. When the time finally came around to hang out with her she took me to the steak house. We had a good time laughing, talking, and hanging out. We went back to her place for drinks and before I knew it she was all over me. She picked me up and sat me down on her kitchen table. She opened my shirt and started kissing all over my neck and breast. She then worked her way down and began sucking on my clit. I thought Ruby or Miya was great but Royal is amazing. She better than both of them put together. She stuck two fingers inside as she continued suck on my pussy. I grabbed on to her hair and I came. She then left and came back with a strap. She wasted no time putting it on and getting inside of me. I wrapped my legs around her body and she lifted me off the table. I crashed my lips into hers and rode the strap. We spent the rest of the night having sex.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.