Chapter 18

Chapter 18

(Miracle)

I woke up the next morning with Ruby laying beside me still sleeping. I looked at my finger and I still can't believe I said yes last night. But I'm only seventeen and what if she leaves me. I don't think I can handle losing her at all. I haven't told her I slept with Miya the night of the incident. It would crush her and I don't want her leaving me. I never been in love before I never really knew how to love other people because no one taught me how to love and I didn't have much of that not even from my parents. Now that I think about it I never heard anyone tell me they love me besides Chase and until I met Ruby and Pearl. I was about to cry but I snapped out of my thoughts. I was trying to get out of bed but she dragged me back down. Before I knew it she was on top of me and we were having morning sex.

When I finally got to Chase house I was ambushed by toddlers. Chase had a one year daughter and a three year old son and he was taking care of our little sister Faith. But Chase referred Ruby parents to an adoption agency and they took home a new set of baby twins; one girl and one boy. Anyways I greeted all of them and gave them some candy from my purse. They all ran off happy and I walked upstairs to find Chase sleeping and a box of pizza next to him. I took a slice then screamed in his ear. He rolled out of bed and I laughed.

Chase: You play too damn much sometimes

Miracle: Your wife won't be home till tonight you got toddlers here and your ass is upstairs sleeping

Chase: Not lady like to talk with your mouth full

Miracle: Lol.......anyways I got talk to you about something

Chase: Sit talk to me

Miracle: Ruby proposed to me last night and I'm scared I cheated what if she finds out and leaves me I can't lose her but I'm not sure if I should be engaged are we moving too fast what if it doesn't work I'm so scared

Chase: Ight chill don't start crying...........look if you not ready to be married then just gave her the ring back and say your not ready yet but as far as I know I can tell Ruby loves you and you can't help if people die sis it's the circle of life but I'm sure your not gonna lose her and I think you should take that chance and tell her you cheated I know it was a mistake but would you wouldn't want her keeping secrets from you and if she decides after that she don't want you no more then so be it there's other girls out here

I gave Chase a big hug and he was right. This guilt was eating me alive and I had to tell her the truth. I took another slice of his pizza and I was out the door. I said goodbye to the kids and then drove home. When I got there she was just sitting on the couch eating. One thing about Ruby is she loves to eat but never gains any weight. Anyways I sat down on the couch next to her and I told her we needed to talk. I told her everything and the tears started falling out her eyes. She got up from the couch and I wrapped my arms around her body and I kept screaming to her don't leave me as the tears fell from my eyes. She screamed at me and told me let go of her. She forced my arms off of her and I fell to the ground. She slammed the front door and I just sat on the floor crying my eyes out. I can't lose her I just can't.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.