Chapter 31

Chapter 31

(Miracle)

I laid down on Jayda bed as I waited for her to come home. Since the night she kissed me she's been avoiding talking about it. I tried getting her to talk this morning but it turned into a screaming match then a fist fight. My eye is kind of black right now and I don't know why I put myself through this kind of stuff. Hopefully she's not mad I'm in her room again waiting for her. Jayda went out to the club tonight. Just thinking about everything I don't know what to do. I started crying my eyes out. After a few moments went by I realized it was almost two in the morning. Jayda came stumbling in the room and I could tell she was drunk and high. She looked at me and seen I was crying. She sat down on the bed next to me and I thought she hit me again but instead she wiped my tears away.

Jayda: What's wrong boo

Miracle: I just want you to love me and not hit me but it seems like that's never going to happened

Jayda: I'm so sorry about earlier I shouldn't have done that

Miracle: Why did you

Jayda: I'm trying to push you away but I guess you're never going to go away

Miracle: Why don't you love me

Jayda: Miracle I'm madly in love with you it's just that with Miya after me what will be the point of us being together we all know she's eventually going to find me from there she will find out about you and kill you I know my sister won't kill me I just don't want us to put time and energy into a relationship that's not going to last

Miracle: You don't know that and did you just say you love me

Jayda: Yes

Miracle: I love you too

We gazed into each other eyes for a moment. She wiped the rest of my tears then removed the hair from out of my face. She pressed her lips against mines and it was just as magical as the last one. I allowed her to get on top of me and I grabbed her cheeks deepened the kiss. I felt her stick her fingers in my panties and I haven't felt this good in awhile. But our moment was short lived. She got off me and ran straight to the bathroom to puke. I went in there and held her hair. After that she eventually passed out and I took her to her bed.

************************

(Jayda)

I woke up the morning with a pounding headache. After getting out of bed and doing my morning routine I went to my balcony and just looked around. I looked down and I watched Miracle as she blew bubbles with Faith. I remember last night and I really do need to stop treating her like that. But I meant everything I said. I don't wanna get involved with her knowing eventually one day she will be taken from me. I went back inside and just sat down on my bed. I didn't know what to do. After a half hour went by Miracle entered the room.

Miracle: So your finally up

Jayda: Where's Faith

Miracle: Sleeping...............do you remember the talk we had last night

Jayda: Yeah

Miracle: Where do we stand

Jayda: I wanna be with you

A giant smiled emerged on her face. Before I knew it she jumped on top of me giving me a hug. I stared at how beautiful she was and our lips had met. I laid down on the bed with her still on top of me. I stuck my fingers in her pants and she did the same to me. We moaned in between kisses and we had sex on and off for the rest of the day.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.