Chapter 14

Chapter 14

(Halloween Night)

(Miracle)

Doctor: I'm sorry but she's gone

After I heard those words I felt my heart drop. Someone I love and truly cared about was gone. I just recently got the news about my parents this morning and now this shit. Why do people I always care about the most die? This why I never tell people I love them because they die on me. All me and my friends were doing was having a great time at my house. How could a Halloween party go so wrong. As I balled my eyes out in the waiting room I started putting the pieces together. Someone I knew did this. Someone has betrayed me and I'm going to figure out who it is.

**************************

(Early that morning)

I broke down in tears and dropped my phone on the floor. Ruby came by my side right away. We just sat in the hallway of my apartment and cried together. My father died in the hospital last night and they found my mom body in her house. She had wrote a note saying she can't live without him so she's going to be with him. I spent so much time hating my parents when I really didn't. I never got to say goodbye to my dad and the last thing I remember is calling my mom pathetic and arguing with her. I really did love my parents and now they are gone. After crying for a few more minutes I got myself together and I was getting my day started. Pearl and Ruby are having a Halloween party tonight at their parents place. They're parents are going to visit they're parents and taking Faith with them. We promised to clean up afterwards and the house will be exactly the way they left it when they get back. For Halloween this year I was Bonnie and Ruby was Clyde. Rich was a sexy firefighter and Pearl was the girl that needed saving. I invited Miya to the party. As time went by when it was ten at night this place was packed. I was playing beer pong in the kitchen with a bunch of other people. Ruby was on the dance floor with some girl and I didn't mind. Rich was doing body shots and I haven't seen Pearl since the party started. Most likely she was in her room taking a nap. But everyone was having a great time and what could possibly go wrong?

**************************

(Pearl)

Once I seen everything was under control I was gonna get some snacks and go in my room. I then seen Royal, Harley, and Romeo come in. I walked over to them and told them if they were going to start any trouble then can leave but if they here to have fun they could stay. I then walked away from them grabbed my snacks and went into my room. I ate some food and dozed off for a while. I woke up a hour later and I had a text from Rich saying meet him in the basement for some sluty party sex. I laughed at his text and I made my way to the basement. He told me he meet me on the top steps. I got there and shut and lock the door so no one come down here. I waited for him in the dark a little bit then I realized he probably was drunk when he sent this. I turned around and I seen a big black figure standing there. Before I could think it pushed me down the stairs. When I finally landed on my back I knew I broken some bones. I knew I was bleeding and I started screaming for help. I don't think no one can hear me over the loud noise and music. Suddenly the person turned on the light it wasn't Rich. I asked Miya why would she do this? She told me shhhh and she placed her hand over my mouth and pinched my nose. I started trying to breathe but couldn't. As I struggle and tried to get up nothing worked. Tears started falling from my eyes and I took my final breath.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.