Chapter 30

Chapter 30

(Continue Lele)

After speaking with Miracle and Jayda for a while I was happy. Jayda still doesn't trust me and I don't blame her but I was happy I finally got to meet Miracle and Faith. She is the cutest little girl ever. Right now I was driving back to see Miya. I know she's gonna be pissed I didn't do what she asked but after what I learned today I couldn't go through with it. When I knocked on her door she opened it and a had a can of beer in her hand. I could tell she's been drinking and by the way her eyes looked I knew she was high as well.

Miya: Well where is she

Lele: I couldn't do it

Miya: Why

Lele: I don't know

Miya: DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME

She threw the rest of her drink in my face then spit on me. Before I could react she slapped me and I fell to the floor. This isn't what marriage is supposed to be about. She never hit me before so I don't understand why now. I thought I would never go through this again. Before Miya I was married to a man. We even had a son together. After we got married he got abusive. I finally escape when I beat him so badly he became brain damage. I didn't mean to do that but I got tired of being abused. I had the upper hand that day because I pepper spray him as soon as he walk through the door. Our son witnessed all our fights and I hope that don't affect him in the future. Miya doesn't know about him because I'm hiding him at Royal house. Anyways when I tried to get off the ground she kicked me in my stomach and I fell back down. She then grabbed me by my hair and dragged me in the bedroom. Miracle was right I should have never got involved with her. I was hoping that we could all come together and work things out but that's not gonna happen.

**********************

Royal: You sure you don't wanna go to the hospital those scars look serious

Lele: I'm sure

Royal: You need to leave her

Lele: So you can have me all to yourself

Royal: Yes and look at your face your eye is swollen shut. I never do that to you. Just sit down let me take care of you

Royal kissed my cheek and it hurt to smile but I did. She left the room and my son entered. The last thing I wanted was for him to see me like this again. He's been through so much in his five years of living. He just looked at me for a while then he finally spoke.

Jace: Did daddy do that

Lele: No someone else hurt your mommy

Jace: Is that lady you were with at your wedding

Lele: Yes

Jace: Stop letting people hurt you mommy I wanna see you happy

He gave me a hug and I started crying. I really hate that he constantly keeps seeing me like this. I just wanna be happy for once in my life. I know I said I had to get rid of Miya but a part of me just wants all of us to work it out. The other part of me is saying she needs to go. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.