Chapter 9

Chapter 9

(Miya)

I let out some smoke in the air and then I pulled off. Miracle hasn't answered her phone and I'm hoping she's okay. I want her to be my girl. I remember today is some nigga birthday that I shot years ago. I don't feel bad I shot him because he took too long giving me my money and a innocent girl was killed that night and his best friend. I pulled up in front of her building and went to her door. I knocked and she answered after a minute. She was just wearing shorts, t-shirt, and slippers. She looked as if she was crying still. Her eyes were puffy and her face was red. Before she could say anything I pulled her into a hug and stroked her hair. She told me she doesn't wanna be left alone tonight. I reminded her about our date and she apologized for forgetting. I went inside and I just followed her to the bedroom as she cried herself to a deep sleep. As she was sleeping I took this time to snoop around her apartment. I found some things that were weird to me. Some guy I killed years ago she had pictures with him. There were pictures of him holding her smiling when she was a baby and others. I even found this earning I gave the girl years ago that my friend killed. I started digging deeper and then I found a picture of her and the guy. They were at the ice cream palace and it was her fifth birthday. In the back it said in memory of my loving brother. I then turn to her as she was still sleeping. It was clear now this is his little sister. I couldn't believe this shit. I wasn't planning on killing her but what choice do I have now. After I get finished with Miracle I know what I have to do. But I gotta pretend like I don't know anything so I can have her right where I want her. I put her pictures away and snoop threw some other things. I found pounds of cocaine and weed in a draw. I took it all along with some money and I was out the door.

************************

(Miracle)

I was losing my mind right now. I was supposed to be supplying my customers today, but how? Someone took my money and drugs. I know my friends or Miya wouldn't do this to me so it only means someone from the rival gang broke in and stole my stuff. I punched the wall with rage and it scared my people as they entered the room. Ruby massage my shoulders and told me to relax. I was pissed off and I was ready to fight someone. Everyone left me alone for a while with Ruby and Pearl and I buried my face into my hands and began to cry out of anger.

Pearl: Relax buddy just breath

Ruby: Its going to be okay boo

Ruby put her hand on my thigh and I just looked at her. She wiped my tears away and removed the hair out of my face. We were just sitting there gazing at each other for a moment until Pearl cleared her throat. We all came up with a plan and I had no choice but to pull up on the rival gang and take what they stole for me. I told my customers twenty four hours and I will have they're stuff. Me and my crew got ready to and we pulled out into the night.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.