Chapter 17

Chapter 17

(8 Months Later)

(Ruby)

Chase: Awww look how cute you two are say cheese

It was my high school prom and we were all at Chase house. Since that crazy incident Miya and her crew completely left town. Miracle lost a lot of blood but she survived. My leg eventually healed up and everything was good. I graduate high school the day after tomorrow. I really can't believe I made it. Over the past eight months I actually put my differences aside with Romeo, Harley, and Royal. We are all friends now and going to prom together. It took a little while but Miracle and Royal are friends now as well. They actually seem a little too close sometimes but then again I know my girl will never cheat on me. We took a few pictures then got in the limo when it came. Also I made two other good friends. They are Asian or whatever and they are going to prom with Rich and Romeo. We started drinking and smoking a little and just having a great time.

Ruby: Can you guys believe we graduate the day after tomorrow we're gonna be closing a very big chapter in our lives and moving on we're gonna be adults you guys *she said crying a little*

Harley: You acting like we all going out separate ways we going to same college lol

Miracle: You'll know my baby gets all emotional when she's tipsy

Royal: Got that right

I wiped my tears away and chug down the rest of my drink. Before going to the prom we stop by the cemetery. We dropped off flowers to Pearl and said a few nice things about her. We then made our way to the beautiful hotel the prom was being held at. Tonight I plan on proposing to Miracle again. I tried months ago on Valentine's day and told her I love her. She cried literally and turn down my proposal and never said it back. Miracle has trust issues and she feels if she tell me she loves me I will die or something because people she loved has passed. But tonight I got us a beautiful hotel room and I'm hoping for the best. As the night went by we had a great time. They had something different called prom queen and princess. That went to me and Miracle and as for the regular tradition prom king and queen that went to Rich and his girlfriend Ming. When we finally got to the hotel room they were candles lit and rose petals everywhere. Her favorite superhuman by Keri Hilson and Chris Brown was playing low in the background on repeat. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. We started kissing slow and passionately and then I pulled away. I pulled out the ring from my back pocket and grabbed her hand. She started crying and covering her face.

Ruby: Miracle I liked you from the moment we met. But over the past few months and us dating I fell in love with you. I'm going to keep on trying to make you my wife because I just wanna be with you forever. I just love how courageous you are and I love how don't back down from anything or that fact that you will go to the end of the earth just to make the people you care about happy I love you and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you Miracle. Will you marry me?

Miracle: But what if something happens to you, I can't lose you

Ruby: You are never going to lose me

Miracle: Pinky promise

Ruby: Promise

Miracle: I love you and I love to marry you

I can't believe she said yes. My heart finally stopped beating so fast as I put the ring on her finger. After that I pulled her into a deep passionate kiss. We eventually got on the bed and she was on top of me. She took off my blazer and tossed it on the floor. I felt under her dress and I enjoy the fact that she barely wears panties. She took of my pants and boxers and got in between my legs. She started rubbing her pussy against mines and we just made love that entire night.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.