Chapter 3

Chapter 3

(Continue Miracle)

I was sitting on my kitchen counter right now with my best friends Pearl and Ruby. They twins and we been cool since our freshmen year of high school. I graduated early in June. I'm ain't no dumb bitch like other females out here. But school just started again like a month ago and my friends are in their senior year. I would have been with them if I didn't graduate early.

Miracle: So why you hoes not in school

Pearl: Because bitches got us fucked up starting drama and shit

Miracle: Bitches bothering you'll let me know so I can have that shit handle by this afternoon

Ruby: Yeah hun we need you some chick tried to jump us yesterday people been bothering us since you left

Miracle: Ight you'll go to school and I'll be there this afternoon

I hugged them both and then they made their exit. One thing about me is I ran shit in that school and people knew not to fuck with me and my people. But I guess now that I'm gone bitches wanna start acting up. I kept my promise and I was outside of the school ready to fight when the afternoon came around. I waited for my friends and eventually they came out and told me what bitches were fucking with them. It was just the same jealous slut from last year. She thinks now that I'm gone the rules has changed. I seen her on the other side of the campus talking to a familiar face. I then realized it was Miya. But I wasted no time going over there and interrupting their conversation.

Miya: Hey I thought you said you graduated

Miracle: I did I'm just here to put bitches in check

Harley: If you referring to me don't get knocked out and don't you see I'm trying to flirt

Miracle: Bitch I don't give a fuck what you trying to do but why were you disrespecting my girls

Harley: Because you and your home girls are a bunch of lame bitches and....!!!!

I don't waste my time arguing. I don't see the point in that nonsense. I punched her right in the face then grabbed her by the nasty ass weave she has and dragged her across the ground. I started throwing multiple punches to her body and she never even got one hit on me. Everyone was just standing around recording the whole thing. When I felt like she had enough I got off her. She could barely sit up and she had a bloody nose and lip. She picked a bad day to wear all white because she had dirt and blood all over her. I kicked dirt in her face then I said goodbye to my home girls. I was about to get in my car but Miya stopped me.

Miya: I find it sexy when a girl knows how to defend herself

Miracle: Is that so

Miya: Yeah...........what are you doing tonight

Miracle: Work but if you trying to hang again I'm free tomorrow night

Miya: Cool

She kissed my cheek and then she left. I got into my car and went home to change. My job is a dope dealer. I remember when my brother did this but unfortunately he didn't make it. Be he told me everything and I was to young to realize it then but I know now. He owed people money and I remember that's what he went to go do. We were supposed to go to the ice cream palace the next day but we never did. I remember people in mask dress in all black came robbing the place. This girl had the opportunity to kill me but she didn't. She could have done anything she wanted with me but she let me live and gave me a one of her diamond earnings. I never got rid it because she sat with me and tried to make things better rather than taking advantage of me. When I was about to get comfortable in my bed again I remember being shot by a guy. When I woke up I was in the hospital and I was in a group home for a little while till my parents took me in. But anyways I went home took a shower and changed my clothes. I made sure I had my gun and my other weapons before leaving the house. I walked up next to this abandon store and met up with my people including Ruby and Pearl who's also in business with me.

Author Message

Thanks for reading everyone and hope you enjoyed the chapter and enjoying the story so far. Don't forget to vote and comment and stay tuned everyone.