Control

(Here's another one that I recommend Vik for, but if you don't want to do that, feel free to change if up!)

For this idea the sidemen (either just the ones in the house or all of them) have to be in one big relationship.

The sidemen, including Vik, know he could never top in bed, but Vik is the kind of person who doesn't like to admit defeat, or feel lesser than any of the others. So the sidemen decide to humor him by letting him do intros on their collab videos and giving him control when they play video games, letting him tell them where to go, whether to be defensive or offensive, etc.

Two results can come of this. First, maybe Vik loves being in charge during games, but it tires him out, and afterwards he decides he doesn't really want to be dominant, so he asks the sidemen for either cuddles or sexy time action. The second option is that another sideman (in my mind it's JJ) decides after the recording that Vik was being too cute to handle, and jumps him for, again, either cuddles or sex, which the other sidemen decide to join.

Bonus: make Vik as submissive as you possibly can during the second part of the prompt. Whether that entails emphasizing his short stature in cuddles or bringing out the handcuffs, it's up to you!