Mother

During the Sidemen Podcast, Harry's mother briefly joins in, and the first thing she does is ask Vik if he has run yet. This means Harry's mom has talked to Vik multiple times, and she seems to know a lot about him. To me, this opens up two prompts.

Prompt 1: Harry comes out as gay to his mom, and, suspecting he is in love with one of his friends, his mom finds the need to get to know them to see which would be best for her son. After talking to each, Vik is the one who stands out to her, and they start to talk more.

Bonus: if Harry's mom starts trying to set Harry up with Vik, much to her son's embarrassment.

Bonus 2: if one of the reasons for this is that Vik is good with children (hence his minecraft channel) and she really wants him to raise her grandchildren.

Prompt 2 (I really like this one): in this prompt, we'll assume that every sideman is gay. The parents of the six sidemen (excluding Vik, or whoever else you want to use for this oneshot) all think of Vik with very high regard, and they all want him as a son in-law. Hence a giant parent battle where everyone's parents are fighting to become best friends with Vik, and convince him to date their son.

Bonus: if Vik is oblivious to a fault and doesn't understand why all the sidemen's parents suddenly want to be his friend.

Mega-Bonus: if the other sidemen all know what's going on, and just roll their eyes at it, not wanting to spoil their parents fun by telling them that Vik is already together with all of them.