Tagged

I got tagged by the fabulous AnnabellaWolf
😄 I feel so special ☺️

1. What's your worst fear out of anything in the world?
People. Like... All people. I can't use a phone, I get claustrophobic in crowds, that kind of stuff. I'm not shy though, I just really don't like people, to the point that they freaking scare me. 😐 and like... Losing my family is a big one too.

...

Too real? Sorry. I used to be afraid of walruses though...

2. Why did you join Wattpad?
I think it was for gay CubeSMP smut idk XD it was a loooong time ago...

3. What is your OTP?
Really? Why do you do this? You know I'm going to probably smash my head into a wall right now. There's no one true pairing for me, there's like a hundred true pairings. Currently, although they change constantly, my top 3 are MiniZerkStar-une-deux-trois (idek XD French tho), Leston, and Makoharu... Sry I had to XD

4. What would you do if your OTP came out true?
Well my heart would sorta skip a beat, and then I would smile probably, and then tell my sister, even though I know she's going to act like she doesn't care just to annoy me (love you Lovebug71_ 😘) and then I would probably be really happy for a little while but gradually realize that this only means that if they break up then all of they YouTube community will gradually get overrun with drama and fade into nothing, and then I would not be happy anymore.

Makoharu however, since they're not real I would probably just stay really happy and binge read Free! fanfic. And smut. Mostly smut.

5. What do you spend most days doing?
Drawing (I take drawing classes with Scott Hanna, the guy who draws the marvel comics), baking or cooking, watching YouTube or sometimes anime, hanging out with my family (❤️😍😘😘), making tea, learning from everything I do, and looking towards the future 🙂

6. Most embarrassing moment?
*shivers*
Well it was in 8th grade, so last year. I was talking about my report card, which I had just gotten, with a couple of my friends, one of whom was my one African-American guy friend at the time (is that the PC way to say that now? I don't know). One of my classes, Seminar, was an advanced enrichment writing class, so it wasn't actually graded, hence, its section on the report card said N/G for Not Graded (maybe you can see where this is going...). So we were laughing about it because neither of us got what it meant, and I accidentally thought it would be funny to try to sound it out. Now, obviously, I didn't think this through beforehand... *cough*

Ok I'm done XD no more of that story lol

7. What do you write about the most?
Mostly I write abstract sort of metaphorical poetry, as well as a couple original songs and beginnings of novels that I never finish. And gay smut too tho... 😐

8. What YouTube video do you love the most?
WHY DO YOU MAKE DIFFICULT QUESTIONS!!!!! I really like the bridges that I mention a lot in my quotes book, but I also love hetalia mmds and Free! crack... And like every sideman/pack video ever. Like... Ever

9. What's your favourite song?
Right now? The entire soundtrack of the musical Alexander Hamilton. LIEK FUDGE YES. YESTEYSYSEHSHYES

10. Who would you do anything for?
My sister is the most wonderful person in my life, she's my best friend, my soulmate, my confidant, the love of my fudging life 😍😍😍😍😍 HEART EYE EMOJI AFFFFF

11. Sidemen or Pack?
No like actually fudge you right now. Fudge you. Why do you do this. Ima sayyyy... FUDGE YOU ALL ITS TEAM MUTHA FUDGIN CRAFTED HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS KIWISTAR123 HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS!!!!!

Not actually though. I don't actually like Team Crafted that much. So yeah we'll say Pack and Sidemen are tied.

12. Fave ship?
Isn't that the same as an otp? Well If you're giving me the opportunity for more... Pooflan, Rintori/SouRinTori, and AmeCan. (I feel like I'm naming Pokemon here XD)

13. Most hated ship?
I can't really hate any ship, but there are certain ships that for some reason just aren't for me. like, I understand why they make sense, but my mind just doesn't scream "otp, otp!" For example; Vobi. I get the ship, actually I ship it, but I can never read fanfiction about it. I guess I just feel like it makes too much sense, and that ruins the fun of pretending. Also, I do not ship any straight ships. Not sure why, but I can not ship anything straight, whether it's irl, online, or in an anime or book. (Except the one exception which is Shinra and Celty from Durarara!!)

14. Nice or mean?
Am I nice or mean? Oh one hundred percent mean. I'm Slytherin all the way. Fudge the haters.

15. Why do you think I tagged you?
Probably because you typed @s and I showed up, let's be honest. And you were like ok whatever. XD

16. What did you think when you saw you were tagged?
Briefly I was like omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgOM-FUDGING-G SOMEONE NOTICED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME IN EVER!!!!!! FRENDS FRENDS FRENDS!!! EEEEEEEEEEP!! And then I calmed down and I was like. Humph. Cool story bro.

I guess that's it 😄 thank you so much for tagging me... Am I supposed to tag other people? I have no friends so ima say just... I tag anyone who wants to do the tag? Idk sry lol this is what happens when you seclude yourself for your whole life. You never get tagged and you don't know what it's like to have friends... 😐😂