Pressure

As someone with severe social anxiety and dissociation, I tend to get lost in my thoughts, overthink things, and worry about bad decisions. It may sound odd, but one of the things that makes me feel less anxiety is pressure. Not pressure in the metaphorical sense, but real, literal pressure. I love hugs that crush the air out of my lungs, or lying in bed just so it's difficult to breathe.  

In a way it's sort of a feeling of being unable to mess anything up, or unable to think of anything at all other than the pressure.

As this is a common symptom, psychiatric companies have attempted to make blankets that weigh you down, or even vests that press inward almost like a corset. None of those are enough pressure for me.

Or, in this prompt, for Simon.

Having always had social anxiety, he's basically tried out all of the blankets and vests, but still wants something with more pressure.

One day, he finds his solution when JJ gives him a birthday hug. It nearly crushes Simon, leaving him gasping and reeling, but with an odd sense of security.

Maybe immediately, maybe over days, Simon works up the courage to ask JJ something strange. He wants JJ to lie in bed with him, and hug him as hard as he can, all night. Not sleeping, just feeling.

JJ immediately accepts, because if he can help with his best friend's social anxiety, he would do anything.  

So they do. At first.  

For the first hour, JJ just holds Simon, chest to chest, listening to his even breathing, but he gets bored, wondering what else he can do to make Simon feel even more secure.  Simon wants pressure right?  

Okay.

In one fluid movement he flips Simon to face away from him, and latches an arm against the other's chest, pushing inwards.

Simon makes a choked noise at first and JJ's worried that he's hurt his best friend, but Simon reaches a hand up to touch JJ's arm, pushing at it in an unmistakable gesture to press harder. So JJ does.

Yet again JJ gets bored. His arm is getting tired and he wants to move. So this time, he flips Simon so he's facing upward, straddles Simon's stomach with his full weight, and splays both hands against Simon's chest, right under his collarbone, and presses down as hard as he can.

Simon moans. To his credit, it's not exactly a sexual moan, more of a "holy shit I can't breathe" moan, but JJ has no way of knowing that. Suddenly he has his best plan yet. He can make Simon feel good and feel pressure at the same time.

He smirks.

*cue smut scene*

Bonus: if Simon cries, not from pain but just from pressure.

Also Bonus if you can really catch the image of anxiety and it melting away

Bonus: for asphyxiation