You're Mine Now

Alright, this prompt is something that actually happened to me at school, and I'm really surprised I hadn't thought to post it here until now, because it's an amazing idea for a story.

I was in health class, and there was this popular guy who sat next to me, and would always look over at me when he thought I wasn't looking. I would usually divide my time between talking to him (which was usually him trying to coax me into talking) and talking to the other people at the table.

One day right before class ended, I was sitting on a counter in the back of the class, swinging my legs, and another guy starts talking to me. The popular boy looks over from where he was doing popular stuff (ie. telling jokes to all the girls in the class). He narrows his eyes at the guy talking to me, pushes past the three or four girls who were all fighting for his attention, and stands directly in front of me.

At this point I'm freaking out a little bit because he's reallyreally close to me. He opens his backpack and pulls out a little black bottle of what seems to be expensive cologne, and sprays it directly at me. He smirks at me, and says, "I just claimed you. You're mine now."

My sweatshirt still smells of his cologne.

(Let me know in the comments what YouTubers you think this sounds most like)