Makeup

This is based loosely off of a conversation that the Sidemen had during sims, which went like this:

Simon: I don't think he should have makeup. (Talking about the sim)

Josh: But he's a guy.

Vik: Yeah but he's Dequan.

Simon: He is Dequan

Josh: Dequan doesn't do these things. He's not Vik

...

What if Vik wore makeup. Not enough to be noticed in videos, and barely enough to be noticed around the house. Just basic concealer, some contour, casual stuff.

The sidemen all sort of know, but don't really notice. Vik can do what he wants, and it doesn't really matter to them.

One thing Vik enjoys doing, however, is spending hours in the bathroom while the other sidemen aren't at home, and giving himself complete makeovers, with bright eye shadow, glitter, and gorgeous colours. He makes sure to lock the door whenever he does this, and always washes it off before he leaves the room.

One day, the Sidemen go out to a bar, and Vik stays home to do his makeup. He starts making the most beautiful creation he's ever done, and doesn't notice when the sidemen return.

After about an hour, one of the Sidemen (or all of them) gets worried and decides to make sure Vik is ok. He knocks on the door, and Vik squeaks, fumbling a quick response of "be out in a minute!"

Maybe the sideman thinks he's self harming, or just wants to prank him by opening the door, but either way, when he shoves the door hard enough to break the lock, the sight before him is that of the most magnificent being the world has ever seen. Vik doesn't even look human, more like an angel fallen from heaven. Maybe he's even wearing a dress.

How does Vik react? Does he rush past the Sideman and into the waiting stares of the others? Or does he try to hide his face, resulting in the sideman hoisting him over a shoulder and dragging him into the living room so the other sidemen can see his magnificent beauty.

The story can end in 3 ways.

The romance or smut way, which is self explanatory.

The angst way, where Vik doesn't think the sidemen will accept him and they convince him that he's beautiful.

Or the humorous way, where the rest of the sidemen ask Vik to give them makeovers too, either for a video or just for themselves.

(I also like the idea of  combining 2 or 3 of the endings 😉)